The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Padded slip case for RL3D/RM3Di??

N

NROCH

Hi All,

I currently use an RL3D kit. It's all perfectly fitted into a thinktank international airport security case with a low divider set so that the camera can layflat ontop of all the gear. Currently, I've been using a domke wrap around the camera, but this has always been a stop gap until I found the right thing.

Without getting anything custom made, does anyone have any recommendations for a zip-case that fits the camera?

the velcro on the wraps eventually goes and are no use.

cheers

N

2jbourret

It sounds like you are stowing the body without back or lens attached, but for my purposes (cambo WDS w/ back and WA lens attached), the cases made by Photobackpacker are ideal. I used Pelican foam inside to customize the fit to the camera
Lens cases are also available.
Photobackpacker.com