The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Non-PQ lenses on Hy6/Afi

Felipe

I couldn´t find a definite answer if the old Non-PQ lenses for the SLX and 6000 system do work on the Hy6/AFi camera. The sources are contradictive, some say no and some say yes but with certain restrictions.

Help greatly appreciated.
Philipp

delled

I have a 4.5/55mm SK TS lens that works fine on AFi II, thanks to Onick at Rollei and Hensel in New Jersey. Aperture isn't coupled, but it closes down properly and takes great images.

Dave.

Felipe

I have a 4.5/55mm SK TS lens that works fine on AFi II, thanks to Onick at Rollei and Hensel in New Jersey. Aperture isn't coupled, but it closes down properly and takes great images.

Dave.
What did Onick do to the lens?

Stuart Richardson

I seem to remember my 150mm worked fine...but I cannot be sure. I don't see why it wouldn't work...you can still stop down, which is all you really need.