The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H3D-39 - Invalid Calibration ERROR ***

Cezär Motta

Hi guys...
My Hasselblad H3D just showed up this ":wtf:" error on the screen... "ERROR: INVALID CALIBRATION" :cry:
I read a post in this forun and doing the battery reset just let the camera working again... :toocool: but suddenly today on a new campaign it started to appear again and let the camera out of use... :eek:
So, does any of you are having or had any problem like this? How could you solve it?
I'm researching a lot and, found that this error "code" can be many different things... so, i'm not sure what this error is about on my camera...
I would like to share with you guys to know if any of you found a solution :thumbs: to this case rather than to send it overseas...

Thanks a lot!
Cezär Motta.

MartinE

Hi Cezär
I tried everything I could when I got this error. All the usual stuff ie check latest firmware detach everything reset battery etc. As I said in the other thread Hasselblad tech support said i had to send to Denmark. I must say came back like new after 3 weeks and been 100% since. Suggest you contact local dealer to check it out. Regards Martin

Cezär Motta

Thanks Martin...
But the funny thing is that is intermittent, sometimes it works, sometimes not... many people got the error message and the camera just keep like that for ever... mine come and go!!!

I think that it might be something else...

J

Joost

Hi Cezär,

I have the same problem as you described here a year ago.
Since yesterday calibration errors come and go on my H3D 22.

Very annoying and I hope I won't have to send my camera to Denmark (again).

Could you please let me know if (and how) you were able to solve the problem?

Best regards, Joost

Cezär Motta

Hi Cezär,

I have the same problem as you described here a year ago.
Since yesterday calibration errors come and go on my H3D 22.

Very annoying and I hope I won't have to send my camera to Denmark (again).

Could you please let me know if (and how) you were able to solve the problem?

Best regards, Joost
Hi Joost!

I had the problem solved sending my camera to denmark, they fixed a bad melted cable, replaced the glass filter and cleaned everything, I've payed for everything around US$ 1.100,00, but from that on everything is just perfect again.

I know that all that is complicated, but unfortunately it was my only way of solving that once I'm in Brazil.

Good luck!