The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PhotoPlus East Events & Meetup

lance_schad

Workshop Member
If any members are in the New York area from October 26-October 29 and are planning to attend the PDN PhotoPlus Expo I just wanted to extend an invitation to a very special event - Behind the Lens with Phase One and also let you know that DT & Phase One will be at Booth # 1181 on the show floor all 3 days to demonstrating the latest technology from Phase One,Arca-Swiss and including camera systems and the new lenses. Please stop by and say hello.

If you need show passes please email

Behind the Lens with Phase One Details
We are excited to announce that Phase One V.P. and Chief of Development, Dr. Claus Mølgaard, will be in town and speaking at our upcoming event. We have also invited renowned architectural photographer and PODAS instructor, Jeffrey Totaro, to share his experiences with digital technology and the new IQ Series line of digital backs. This is an event you don't want to miss!

Event Highlights
• Find out about the latest from Phase One the day before the show!
• Phase One's "Dr. Claus" will be discussing the latest Phase One product offerings and what is on the horizon.
• Renowned architectural photographer and PODAS Instructor, Jeffrey Totaro, will be talking about the practical
side of technology and provide insight on working with Phase One's IQ Series.
• Hands on testing of Phase One IQ Series digital backs and camera systems.
• Mingle with your peers and meet one-on-one with the experts.

Event Details:
Date: Wednesday, October 26th
Time: 5:30pm - 9pm
Presentations will begin at 6:30pm.
Chelsea Piers, Pier 59
New York, NY 10011

Click here to save your spot

lance_schad

Workshop Member
So are there any forum members going to the PhotoPlus Expo?

Lets all try to meet up. We will be over at booth #1181 with a Phase One, Arca-Swiss, Mamiya, etc. equipment to look at and talk about.

If you need free passes you can get them HERE

Post a message if you are going.

Lance

David Schneider

I think I signed up for some free workshops, but honestly don't remember what day or days. Chances are I'll see how my work schedule in studio goes and make a decision during the week. Love to meet you if I get in on Thursday.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Seems like this is going to be an very interesting PhotoPlus Expo. Seems to be a lot of chatter going around on upcoming developments in the Photo Industry especially the Medium Format segment.

Space is still available for the "Behind the Lens" Event where Dr. Claus Mølgaard,Phase One V.P. and Chief of Development will be presenting the latest Phase One product offerings and what is on the horizon.

Also Jefferey Totaro, PODAS Instructor / Renowned architectural photographer will be talking about the practical side of technology and provide insight on working with Phase One's IQ Series.

Wednesday, October 26th -5:30pm-9pm - Pier 59 Studios, NYC

More Details Here

Lance

joegl

Phase One's "Dr. Claus" will be discussing the latest Phase One product offerings and what is on the Horizont

So what did he say, whats on the horizont.....
Maybe some more new df2 rumors?

Joerg

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
I was at the Expo today and it was very crowded. I must have missed you Lance as you were not at the booth when I stopped by, but I did get to see the Phase One. Man it is totally different than my Hasselblad 503CW The digital back adds a little heft to it.

Felt good in my hands though, and is definitely something to consider.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
It was great seeing a bunch of the GetDPI members at our evening event with Dr.Claus @ Pier 59 and also at our booth at the show.

It was a great show this year.

We are still running some of our show specials that can be viewed HERE.

Also don't forget we have The Ultimate RAW Workflow with Capture One & Media Pro with Peter Krogh Events in NYC on November 16 & 17 info HERE

Thank you all for coming out and the support.

Lance