Site Sponsors

Thread: BackPack Hasselblad/MF

Post Thanks / Like

Smile BackPack Hasselblad/MF

My new ThinkTank Antidote is pretty cool. Not so big but really a lot of space...
    rem

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: BackPack Hasselblad/MF

Quote Originally Posted by rem View Post
    My new ThinkTank Antidote is pretty cool. Not so big but really a lot of space...
    rem
    I think you've done a great job of getting a LOT of gear into one bag, and ThinkTanks are terrific.

But I wouldn't want to carry that one very far! I moved to the StreetWalker Pro and carry a 35, 80, 120, 3 extension tubes, Phase One back, tilt adapter and misc. other necessities (cards, cords, Distometer, etc). I used to carry a Hassy system, but the lenses are just too darn big and heavy. Moving to a tech camera cut my weight by about half...

If you're not out on the trails, your setup is terrific. Otherwise my knees and back would explode!

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Thats true Bob, but I like the compact size with all the gear. A techCam is in the moment no theme for me (have to use more the Hassy Gear before!;-). But I ordered the Backpack togeteher wit a Airport Security Roller. It should safe me that I not explode!;-)
    rem

Senior Member johnnygoesdigital's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ThinkTank is probably the best for carrying camera gear. I also have this pack, it has a waist strap and padded shoulder fittings that adjust fast! Nicely designed, and deep for MFD, and as you demonstrated, perfect for stacking pockets with less bulky items. I use this pack all the time for getting to remote locations, even comes with a rain cover!

Judging from your packing style, I'd say you'd make a great Grip for movie shoots. Now if you only could get that Porty in there...

Post Thanks / Like

Johnny, I put all in the Porty!;-))