The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

BackPack Hasselblad/MF

rga

My new ThinkTank Antidote is pretty cool. Not so big but really a lot of space...
rem
I think you've done a great job of getting a LOT of gear into one bag, and ThinkTanks are terrific.

But I wouldn't want to carry that one very far! I moved to the StreetWalker Pro and carry a 35, 80, 120, 3 extension tubes, Phase One back, tilt adapter and misc. other necessities (cards, cords, Distometer, etc). I used to carry a Hassy system, but the lenses are just too darn big and heavy. Moving to a tech camera cut my weight by about half...

If you're not out on the trails, your setup is terrific. Otherwise my knees and back would explode!

Bob

rem

Thats true Bob, but I like the compact size with all the gear. A techCam is in the moment no theme for me (have to use more the Hassy Gear before!;-). But I ordered the Backpack togeteher wit a Airport Security Roller. It should safe me that I not explode!;-)
rem

johnnygoesdigital

ThinkTank is probably the best for carrying camera gear. I also have this pack, it has a waist strap and padded shoulder fittings that adjust fast! Nicely designed, and deep for MFD, and as you demonstrated, perfect for stacking pockets with less bulky items. I use this pack all the time for getting to remote locations, even comes with a rain cover!

Judging from your packing style, I'd say you'd make a great Grip for movie shoots. Now if you only could get that Porty in there...