The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Behind the scenes

danlindberg

Today is day three out of a four day phototour in Andalucia. Behind the scene looking over the Istán lake towards Sierra Blanca/La Concha.

(Samsung phone)

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
It shows good taste in mobile camera bags :)

Btw, this is from the weekend - great scene so I shot it on Alpa, XPan II and Fuji X-E2. I have yet to process the Alpa stitch but the Fuji version is here: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/563800-post93.html

When you see this:

It's worth waiting for the chance of this:

Alpa/IQ260 90HR stitch version:

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

danlindberg

A Land Rover is the natural choice :) I'm a big fan of the Defender but the Range is comfy and almost as good in rough places…..but thirsty. Very thirsty…

Graham, great sunset !

fotografz

Well, then the obvious solution is to get a bigger truck :grin: : Sportsmobile Custom Camper Vans - Your Home Away From Home

Peter
Me likey. Always wanted a travel vehicle like that. :thumbup:

I once had the kidney pounding beast of a Land Rover Defender … (which was discontinued for sale in the US due to emissions requirements). Attended many properly civilized Land Rover "events" in uncivilized surroundings, and drove it in unbelievably hostile conditions … had a beefy front winch to rescue others that thought their Jeeps and domesticated 4X4s could do the same :D

Ironically, as a wedding photographer, I sold it to pay for my wedding. :rolleyes:

- Marc

dchew

A Land Rover is the natural choice :) I'm a big fan of the Defender but the Range is comfy and almost as good in rough places…..but thirsty. Very thirsty…

Graham, great sunset !
Well here's my baaad taste in mobile camera bags... and talk about thirsty!

D&A

It shows good taste in mobile camera bags :)

Btw, this is from the weekend - great scene so I shot it on Alpa, XPan II and Fuji X-E2. I have yet to process the Alpa stitch but the Fuji version is here: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/563800-post93.html

When you see this:

It's worth waiting for the chance of this:

Alpa/IQ260 90HR stitch version:
Yes, worth waiting for those clouds to be all aglow coinciding with end of day sunset! Graham, was the difference between the two tree pics a matter of one or two pushes of a Photoshop action? :)

Love all those tripods. I occasionally do the same around here on the side of the road, and always anticipate the State police trooper pulling up behind my vehicle at some point, wanting to know what kind of devious plot and trouble I'm planning. It's especially funny when all my cameras are pointing at a rolling hill landscape (mountains in the distance) and cows grazing on the hillside. LOL. In most cases a simple explanation is sufficient.

Graham, maybe next time I should carry around the pic with your LR and tripods and tell him its normal for people to engage in such activity...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: