The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Behind the scenes

jng

Clearly this is a (somewhat feeble) cry for help, arguably made in the wrong place if Graham is expecting an intervention.

John

kdphotography

Hey Ken, whatever happened to the pigs-styled "Welland Wraps" in Phase One blue you were supposed to send to me in Denmark and Jürgen in Germany :grin::grin::grin:

Oh and BTW, I need two :angel::angel::angel:
I sent most all of the remaining 2018 edition Welland Wraps (Phase One blue and imprinted PIGS) MFDB bumpers to Capture Integration in Atlanta. Apparently, they are a requested item :loco:----hey! You're famous, Graham!:ROTFL: I did hold onto a handful of them if you want to come out to the next excursion! :D

ken

rmueller

Some of you might remember that i shot from this place in February this year. I've been there again last Saturday and now things came together nicely as i wanted it. In summer time the trains are longer and cover the entire curve.
Regards, Ralf

Attachments

beano_z

So after shooting Yosemite with the DSLR (as in XF), I was feeling the urge to shoot the tech cam and some roll film, so made use of a weekend business trip in HK to grab some shots together with a couple of friends!

The Peak - Lugard Road Lookout, shot sunrise from here before, but wanted to shoot sunrise on film too

WechatIMG126.jpeg
WechatIMG125.jpeg

Kowloon Peak - Viewpoint / parking lot, my first time here, stunning view, but hard to capture

WechatIMG124.jpeg
WechatIMG123.jpeg

Harbour City - The new viewing deck at the end of the parking lot, good angle on the HK skyline, my first time here, shot sunset and blue hour

WechatIMG122.jpeg
WechatIMG121.jpeg

And here are the images in the respective order:

Hong Kong Trip - 22-Jun-2018 to 27-Jun-2018 0002
by BB, on Flickr

Hong Kong Trip - 22-Jun-2018 to 27-Jun-2018 0003
by BB, on Flickr

Hong Kong Trip - 22-Jun-2018 to 27-Jun-2018 0001
by BB, on Flickr

Hong Kong Trip - 22-Jun-2018 to 27-Jun-2018 0004
by BB, on Flickr

jecxz

Seaside Dusk; Hasselblad H3DII39 28mm + HTS + 0.3ND + 0.9ND Grad + 0.75ND Grad; 1 minute 42 seconds @ f20

And the result...

bab

Thierry, I think this is going to be a very slow thread. But, I do hope as well that somebody else also post once in a while....I will....:p

This one was a 20 second exposure. Heliopan 10 stop ND. Another 'square' format from me. :)

I love the horizon line on you behind the scenes shot.

bab

First of all I love your work Dan and secondly this is the best thread on GetDPI!

IMG_5865.jpg20170108-beach LCM Rock Long Exposure_0444-2-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

H6D100c w 50mm and HTS 1.5 256.0 sec at F/ 6.3 ISO 64

this is the only photo combination I have with my camera tripod set up but I think its a good idea to start recording for future

beano_z

Here's one from last night....as someone with a severe case of acrophobia, I was feeling extremely uncomfortable operating the camera in that position!

It was a straight 40 story drop from that ledge which made adding and removing filters a nerve wrecking experience :cry:

WechatIMG173.jpeg

WechatIMG172.jpeg

Here's the final image (which I've also posted in the tech cam thread):

Shanghai Pudong CBD Sunset
by BB, on Flickr

JoelM

WOW, just discovered this thread. What a fantastic idea for a thread. Thanks to all contributors.

Joel

Don Libby

Water Paparazzi - Setting up to shoot more water drops. Fujifilm GFX50s, GF120mm, 3- Di700A flashes, Novoflex Tribalance, Kirk FR-2 focusing rail and a Stopshot Studio 3-valve water drop system

Attachments