Site Sponsors

Thread: Hasselblad HC lenses recomentations

apneaimages

Hasselblad HC lenses recomentations

I just got my Phase one P30 for my hasselblad H1. I own a 80mm and i have the chance to buy a 50-110 lens for ca 1700 euros.

My question is follow: wich lenses do you guys recoment for Fashion Beauty shoots. I work a lot on location and i personaly have think to sel the 80mm and go with a 50-110 and maybe a 100 2,2 or 120 macro.

Wich one you think have the best sharpness fast aF and goot skin tones rendation?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Hasselblad HC lenses recomentations

I have no experience with the zoom but the 100 2.2 is superb for this application. I wouldn't let mine go for all the world

Woody

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad HC lenses recomentations

The zoom lens is optically as good as any of the others in the focal range. The 100mm is outstanding and fast at f2.2. With that said, the zoom is quite large and heavy and i prefer to use it on tripod. The macro is much larger and heavier than the 120mm macro. At non-macro distances, I think the 100mm is a bit better in optics. I know some use the 150 for portraits but in my mind the 100 plus 1.7x is as good as the 150mm.

Quote Originally Posted by woodyspedden View Post
    I have no experience with the zoom but the 100 2.2 is superb for this application. I wouldn't let mine go for all the world

Woody