Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

  1. #1
    Senior Member vieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Ginesio, Italy
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Hey guys,

    I just wanted to share with you my completely renewed website, and see what the collective wisdom of the forum thinks about it. I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but since most of the pics in it have been done with MF (Phase or tech cameras) I thought it might interest the forum. Admin please feel free to move it if inappropriate, in which case I apologize for the misplacing

    Anyway, here it is: http://www.madshutter.com

    I know the WM will create controversy, however I thought that putting larger images on the site (which required a WM for copyright protection) could led to a better viewing experience rather than having smaller images WM-free - let me know what you think, and thanks for viewing!
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Leica Ambassador | Formatt-Hitech Ambassador | ABIPP EP
    VIERI BOTTAZZINI PHOTOGRAPHER | VIERI BOTTAZZINI WORKSHOPS | VIERI BOTTAZZINI FINE ART

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    83

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Just went through your Scotland landscapes and they are just stunning!

  3. #3
    Senior Member etrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by jagsiva View Post
    Just went through your Scotland landscapes and they are just stunning!
    Ditto! Some great stuff.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Thierry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Vieri, I like the Scotland landscapes with this cool bluish tonality.

    I know the places for having been there, it adds to the special mood in these places.

    Thierry
    Thierry Hagenauer
    [email protected]

  5. #5
    Senior Member vieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Ginesio, Italy
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by jagsiva View Post
    Just went through your Scotland landscapes and they are just stunning!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrump View Post
    Ditto! Some great stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by TH_Alpa View Post
    Vieri, I like the Scotland landscapes with this cool bluish tonality.

    I know the places for having been there, it adds to the special mood in these places.

    Thierry
    Hey guys, thank you very much for your nice comments, I am glad you enjoyed the images and the "cold mood" treatment of the Scotland pics
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Leica Ambassador | Formatt-Hitech Ambassador | ABIPP EP
    VIERI BOTTAZZINI PHOTOGRAPHER | VIERI BOTTAZZINI WORKSHOPS | VIERI BOTTAZZINI FINE ART

  6. #6
    Senior Member Stefan Steib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lindenberg im Allgäu
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Merhaba Vieri

    I normally am not a big fan of Flash pages but this one is well done, responsive and straight. The images are easy to access and the menue is clear and informational. The dark grey is keeping everything framed and centered. You also managed to settle a nice shop solution with blurb.com
    Your server seems to be well connected, response is good, all scripts running smooth. Nice site and good pictures, well worth looking at. (the watermarks are absolutely OK !)
    A valuable presentation of your arts and crafts.

    Greetings from Munich
    Stefan
    because photography is more than technology - and " as we have done this all the time "
    facebook:hcam.de - www.hcam.de - www.hartblei.de

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Great site and work!

  8. #8
    Member Lee Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Vieri wonderful body of work. I am not a landscape guy so I found the performing artist series my favorite.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Lee

  9. #9
    Senior Member vieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Ginesio, Italy
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Steib View Post
    Merhaba Vieri

    I normally am not a big fan of Flash pages but this one is well done, responsive and straight. The images are easy to access and the menue is clear and informational. The dark grey is keeping everything framed and centered. You also managed to settle a nice shop solution with blurb.com
    Your server seems to be well connected, response is good, all scripts running smooth. Nice site and good pictures, well worth looking at. (the watermarks are absolutely OK !)
    A valuable presentation of your arts and crafts.

    Greetings from Munich
    Stefan
    Thank you Stefan! I see your point re: Flash, but I really liked this template plus it has HTML mirrors for both tablets & smartphones. Thank you for taking the time, and for the nice words!

    Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    Great site and work!
    Thank you very much!

    Quote Originally Posted by leelove View Post
    Vieri wonderful body of work. I am not a landscape guy so I found the performing artist series my favorite.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Lee
    Thank you Lee for your nice comments, I am glad you enjoyed the ride!
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Leica Ambassador | Formatt-Hitech Ambassador | ABIPP EP
    VIERI BOTTAZZINI PHOTOGRAPHER | VIERI BOTTAZZINI WORKSHOPS | VIERI BOTTAZZINI FINE ART

  10. #10
    Subscriber Member tashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South of England
    Posts
    3,295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Vieri, you've always been one of my favourite photographers (well, since we first 'met' in the Leica forum a few years back!) and finally you have a website that does you justice. Really nice work, really enjoyable to browse through.

  11. #11
    Senior Member vieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Ginesio, Italy
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by tashley View Post
    Vieri, you've always been one of my favourite photographers (well, since we first 'met' in the Leica forum a few years back!) and finally you have a website that does you justice. Really nice work, really enjoyable to browse through.
    Hey Tim! Sorry for the delay - just got back from a week in Milano, half work half pleasure; thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment, I am really glad you enjoyed the site & photos in it, it means a lot to me thanks again!
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Leica Ambassador | Formatt-Hitech Ambassador | ABIPP EP
    VIERI BOTTAZZINI PHOTOGRAPHER | VIERI BOTTAZZINI WORKSHOPS | VIERI BOTTAZZINI FINE ART

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •