The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Completely renewed website, full of MF stuff!

vieri

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share with you my completely renewed website, and see what the collective wisdom of the forum thinks about it. I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but since most of the pics in it have been done with MF (Phase or tech cameras) I thought it might interest the forum. Admin please feel free to move it if inappropriate, in which case I apologize for the misplacing :)

Anyway, here it is: http://www.madshutter.com

I know the WM will create controversy, however I thought that putting larger images on the site (which required a WM for copyright protection) could led to a better viewing experience rather than having smaller images WM-free - let me know what you think, and thanks for viewing!

Thierry

Vieri, I like the Scotland landscapes with this cool bluish tonality.

I know the places for having been there, it adds to the special mood in these places.

Thierry

vieri

Just went through your Scotland landscapes and they are just stunning!
Ditto! Some great stuff.
Vieri, I like the Scotland landscapes with this cool bluish tonality.

I know the places for having been there, it adds to the special mood in these places.

Thierry
Hey guys, thank you very much for your nice comments, I am glad you enjoyed the images and the "cold mood" treatment of the Scotland pics :D

Stefan Steib

Merhaba Vieri

I normally am not a big fan of Flash pages but this one is well done, responsive and straight. The images are easy to access and the menue is clear and informational. The dark grey is keeping everything framed and centered. You also managed to settle a nice shop solution with blurb.com
Your server seems to be well connected, response is good, all scripts running smooth. Nice site and good pictures, well worth looking at. (the watermarks are absolutely OK !)
A valuable presentation of your arts and crafts.

Greetings from Munich
Stefan

Lee Love

Vieri wonderful body of work. I am not a landscape guy so I found the performing artist series my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

Lee

vieri

Merhaba Vieri

I normally am not a big fan of Flash pages but this one is well done, responsive and straight. The images are easy to access and the menue is clear and informational. The dark grey is keeping everything framed and centered. You also managed to settle a nice shop solution with blurb.com
Your server seems to be well connected, response is good, all scripts running smooth. Nice site and good pictures, well worth looking at. (the watermarks are absolutely OK !)
A valuable presentation of your arts and crafts.

Greetings from Munich
Stefan
Thank you Stefan! I see your point re: Flash, but I really liked this template plus it has HTML mirrors for both tablets & smartphones. Thank you for taking the time, and for the nice words! :)

Great site and work!
Thank you very much!

Vieri wonderful body of work. I am not a landscape guy so I found the performing artist series my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

Lee
Thank you Lee for your nice comments, I am glad you enjoyed the ride! :)

tashley

Subscriber Member
Vieri, you've always been one of my favourite photographers (well, since we first 'met' in the Leica forum a few years back!) and finally you have a website that does you justice. Really nice work, really enjoyable to browse through.

vieri

Vieri, you've always been one of my favourite photographers (well, since we first 'met' in the Leica forum a few years back!) and finally you have a website that does you justice. Really nice work, really enjoyable to browse through.
Hey Tim! Sorry for the delay - just got back from a week in Milano, half work half pleasure; thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment, I am really glad you enjoyed the site & photos in it, it means a lot to me :D thanks again!