The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPA Awards 2008 - Congratulations to Rainer, one of GetDPI's Member

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Rainer, and might I add a solid "well deserved" too!

Stuart Richardson

Great work Rainer! Lovely photos as well.

P.S. Theirry -- your first link is not working. If you do the second one and search for his name, you can find the photos though.

T

thsinar

Thanks Stuart, had noticed.

Now it is.

Best regards,
Thierry

Great work Rainer! Lovely photos as well.

P.S. Theirry -- your first link is not working. If you do the second one and search for his name, you can find the photos though.

R

rainer-v

thanks guys. i am very glad about the awards especially because its one of my first exhibition works, which i realized in my own last year.
i realised the project ( app. 100 shots in the quality as the winning images ) after a large commercial shoot was cancelled ( bejing airport shooting couldnt be realised caused by strict restrictions of the government ) and so i had a lot of time free, which i did not filled with commercial work, but with a huge shoot of left mines.

Last edited: