The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hi to everyone

F

fabioabu

I would like to say HI to everyone. I´m new in medium format and i´m very happy. Was 8 years to be able to buy one, because here in brazil everything´s very expensive. Like a $17.000,00 bacj in the eua is like $30.000,00 here. I´m beginning with the MAMIYA ZD, and i´m very happy with the results.

:)

David Schneider

Boas-vindas e congratulações.

Maybe it's possible next time to just take a trip to the USA to purchase your equipment. It might be worth the cost of the trip.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Boas-vindas e congratulações.

Maybe it's possible next time to just take a trip to the USA to purchase your equipment. It might be worth the cost of the trip.
We have many South American "fly in" customers in our Miami office for just this reason.

With video chatting, skype, email, and screen sharing it's pretty easy for us.

Now it's time for you to post some pictures!

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off