The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Posting on Luminous Landscape for Mamiya Plate

C

carbonmetrictree

Hey guys, I've been trying to register on Luminous Landscape for a month now and they aren't allowing any more users at this time.

I'm in dire need of a Mamiya adapter plate for an Alpa 12 Max, Alpa's out of stock and I'm running out of places to look. Could someone be so kind to post a thread on LL to ask if someone has one available to sell?

Thank you!!!:salute:

Andrew
626-864-1555

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You know Thierry i do deserve something for helping out. I can't stand seeing another pro wait a month to do actually work with his gear and any gear for that matter.

Someone just buy my Alpa 47mm and that will make my day. This lens is amazingly good, not sure what some folks are thinking ( no one here )

C

carbonmetrictree

Guy, from now on, you will be referred to as "the amazing".

If I had the money, I would buy you and ArTec for sure.
AND buy that 47mm lens from you.