The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Funny, but Can This Be Real?

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
It is actually quite funny. This person spent $18,000 on a camera and didn't even bother to read the caption of the item for sale, never mind the specifications on the camera.

It is a real post too as it is on B&H website under the H4D-40 reviews.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
definitely a troll ... note that anyone can post a review on a product, you don't have to prove you actually own the product or have ever used it.

But you're right ... it is funny :)

emendoz1

Wayne Fox is dead on. It happens on other photo forums a lot! Many give their views an advice without ever even holding the camera system in their hands. If it wasn't for the fact that I have a friend with sooo much money that he buys expensive cameras both video and still and then asks me to show him how to use them I would think the ad is a fake but yes there are people like that. Just because you have a masters degree doesn't mean you know everything.