The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alpa 12 STC Camera - "100 Best Things In The World"

Shashin

Congrats. I am not going to look that good in the Burberry coat, but the camera could fit nicely with my complexion. But I am not sure about the shoes...

kdphotography

I bet 99% of the readers of that magazine haven't got a clue what the Alpa does :)
A Burberry Trench edged out Alpa for the number one spot. Hell, when I looked at the photo, I didn't have a clue that the model was even wearing a Burberry Trench. It took me a couple of minutes-- "Oh, that Burberry Trench...."

:D

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
A Burberry Trench edged out Alpa for the number one spot. Hell, when I looked at the photo, I didn't have a clue that the model was even wearing a Burberry Trench. It took me a couple of minutes-- "Oh, that Burberry Trench...."

I lost my lunch when I saw the Prada Golf Shoes and then quickly returned to searching for the Burberry Trench ... but then I got distracted at #89. :p

Btw, now it's a given fact that all self respecting Alpa STC owners have rosewood handles on their cameras! :ROTFL:

Shashin

... but then I got distracted at #89. :p
Should I assume you have what it fits, or is this a sort a scheme to angle for more gear? What is the point of a nice case if you don't have the camera that it fits. There are only two solutions...

kdphotography

.... What is the point of a nice case if you don't have the camera that it fits. There are only two solutions...
1. Click the Popflash.photo link on the GetDPI sponsors header to peruse the Leica offerings.

or

2. Contact Guy to see when he's going to sell his....

:ROTFL:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hmm, that site seems to shuffle things around. It was this when I wrote that comment but when I went back it was a Leica camera case. Both appeal, one much more than the other :D

Don Libby

she had a coat on?
I figured that was one of yours ...

PeterA

Well I think I might do a career move and switch to 'fashion' photography...gotta love those English coats.:bugeyes:

yaya

200 quid for the Paul Smith Panasonic...sorry LEICA case sounds like a bargain:)

Nice to see a motorbike there, a bicycle (and a cycle related espresso machine) and the Alfa 4c of course!

Dustbak

It is even on 2nd place :) The other things I like are the Riva & the Ducati. The person making this list has the Rocket Espresso Machine on it as well. I guess he never had the pleasure of using a custom made Kees van der Westen. I also liked the KEF speakers but I will never get that past management (just like that nice Alfa 4C). Maybe I can get the gloves at place 100 :)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
The "100 best things in the world" list is absolutely superfluous .
The ALPA STC is not . That "thing" is a Must .:salute: