The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alpa 12 STC Camera - "100 Best Things In The World"

Thierry

Whatever we think about this list, one has to admit that there are some beautifully designed objects. I have found at least 5 or 6 (objects, not persons) I would love to own, not only for the use of it but also for the pleasure of the eye.

Thierry

jonoslack

I have found at least 5 or 6 (objects, not persons)
HI Thierry
not impressed by the persons? I thought several were rather attractive, but I guess that ownership is a little politically incorrect in this case!.

Congratulations on the award, even if some of the company is slightly questionable!

.......... and not a negative comment yet!

Thierry

Not really impressed by the persons, Jonathan.
Too much perfection for my taste.
I would say it, being it politically correct or not.

:)

Thanks for the congrats.

Thierry

HI Thierry
not impressed by the persons? I thought several were rather attractive, but I guess that ownership is a little politically incorrect in this case!.

Congratulations on the award, even if some of the company is slightly questionable!

.......... and not a negative comment yet!

Thierry

Nope, not really, maybe because I've seen too many over the years.

;)

Why invent Photoshop?: easy, simply because real isn't the standard anymore.

;)

Thierry

So airbrushed mannequins are not your thing? Next you are going to say you prefer "real" people...

Why invent Photoshop is real was that great.

:D

Agnius

I love the way GQ puts cameras, cars and women into "things" category. Now that's comedy!

P.S. Congrats to Alpa on free publicity / name recognition boosting. But I still don't think we'll see too many footballers strutting Alpa, Leica M is their thing. It's the size thing.