The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

cfv39 for reproduction of 6x7 color positive film

J

jaisfoto

Hello,

I've got a job for reproduction of more than 1000 color slide film (6x7).
but i don't have much time until the deadline and the price is a bit low.
so i'll try a repro shooting(1:2) with my hasselblad cfv39&silvestri flexicam&Rodie digaron 70mm HR. especially, the rodie 70mm will arrive in the next week from store. So, i have to prepare the shooting in waiting for the lens in order to save the times.

1. do you think that this material combination work well for 40x50cm/360dpi/8bits? of coarse, i don't expect the same quality as high end scanner like imacon.

2. What kind of light source will be best choice? just view box(normicht) or flash with acrylic panel ?

if you have any experiences like this kind of work, could you share them with me. it'd be a very big help for me.

Thank you in advance.:salute:

dick

I was thinking of using a flash with the lamp house of my old enlarger.

If you shift-and-stitch or move-and-stitch with a good macro lens @ 1:1, and a 16 bit hi-rez ¿quad-stitch? back, I think the quality would be as good as a scan... but do you just want to get paid, or build a reputation?