The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Remember to post some lighting workshop photos in the MF section

David K

Workshop Member
Just a reminder for the workshop attendees that David at Dale Labs has offered a free 20x30 print. I think he's away at Photokina but I'm planning on taking him up on his offer.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Couple from the beach shot with a ring flash. Not my favorite tool. I do not like the lighting. Mamiya 150mm

Guy Mancuso

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Nice shoes too. Long story , we went shoe shopping. Figured we beat our wives to the punch. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Okay my wife saw the images . Did not like the bikini models, tend to agree but she also liked my favorite as well. Loved the shot with me and the model on the ground. I actually did that one for her as a joke. If we can't laugh than i think we are better off on Mars or something.

C

carbonmetrictree

Now THAT is a serious face for some color calibration, lol. With out a cigar in hand, I honestly could not compare Avatar Jack and the Present Jack :D

He's much older (and in a lot worse physical shape) than he was when his avatar was snapped.

:D,

Hey Guy, I think you're better lit in the image with you and the model!