Site Sponsors

Thread: Photokina update

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Photokina update

Good morning everyone,

At the show next week we will have a theatre area in which we will be running daily presentations by people from Adobe, Apple and Dalsa, discussing their latest developments and demonstrating their products.
    We will also have a list of guest photographers from different genres discussing and presenting their work.
    You can find the agenda on the Photokina page on our website.

We are also going to have a page for daily updates including photos and videos. Like before I will be doing my best to bring any exciting news to this Forum as and when they are published.

Yair
    Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One | Mamiya Leaf
    e: [email protected] | m: +44(0)77 8992 8199 | yaya's blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Photokina update

Even though Doug,Chris and myself are staying behind, Dave will be over there at Photokina sending us updates.

So please check the forum and our website for the latest information (there will be a special section devoted to this on the site).

L
    LANCE SCHAD - Digital Transitions - Phase One,Mamiya | Leaf,Arca-Swiss,Cambo, Profoto
    direct/cell:610-496-5586 office:877-367-8537x224
    http://www.digitaltransitions.com email:[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Photokina update

Many thanks to you both for taking your time to share what's happening with those of us who can't be there in person. And Lance, please tell Dave I wish I could be there this year with him like two years ago, but just not in the cards it doesn't look like for me this year. I've got a shoot booked in Mexico right smack in the middle of it, so gonna have to work instead. Tell him to also be sure and do a toast at our favorite beer hall <Grin>.