The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Put a face to your nick

danlindberg

I do not like being in front of the camera. Never have. But, my 10 year old asked me to pose with my camera while she shot away with her Canon G12 in the studio. And how could I say no to her......:eek:

That actually gave me an idea - why don't we put a recent selfportrait to go with that nick on the forum!
It would be nice to 'see' who we are talking to :toocool:

This is me :eek:

Who's next.....?

Shashin

Apparently, it is impossible for me to take a photograph and smile at the same time, even when I am have fun with MF...

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
<---- thats me but cropped out of the avatar is my ever-present martini glass

S

Shelby Lewis

my wife clicked the shutter on this one (i set it up)... for a poster for a baroque trumpet recital I gave this past summer. (not a medium format shot)

- Shelby

Stefan Steib

November this last year taken on the PPL Openhouse by a colleague with a 120 year old wooden camera and old brass lens- a 5D mounted inside with a mirror and a projection screen.

Greetings from Munich
Stefan