The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Leica S system, 37 megapixels SLR

lance_schad

Workshop Member
From my understanding Phase One will be handling distribution of the system and it is Phase One under the hood.
More to come....

L

Terry

Hey Lance,
A bit OT but I would be great when 4.5 pro comes out if Phase would also do some training for NON MF tethered pro shooter types but for those of us wanting to get the best from Leica/Nikon or other files but need more basic training.

Thanks.
Terry

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Hey Lance,
A bit OT but I would be great when 4.5 pro comes out if Phase would also do some training for NON MF tethered pro shooter types but for those of us wanting to get the best from Leica/Nikon or other files but need more basic training.

Thanks.
Terry
Terry,
You can be sure we will be doing something so keep an eye out.
Missed you at the workshop. Hope to see you next month when I am up at the show.
L

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
I wonder if they can make an adapter for R lenses - that would be nice even if coverage is less than full frame. I guess it depends on the mirror box depth.