The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summary of new MF prices?

tom in mpls

I am quite confused about the new prices, and the options available. Many different manufacturers of backs and bodies. F'rinstance, aren't there 2 different Hassy non-interchangeable body options?

If someone has been keeping track, I would love to see a summary of the available options, e.g. what is the price for a body, back, and basic lens for each of the competing lines? Knowing what all the options are would be a big help; then one can investigate the relative pros and cons of each option.

Jack, would it make sense to have a place where list prices can be compared and updated as needed?

tom in mpls

Tom vendors have there own section in the buy and sell expressly for this.
I had not noticed this before, thanks. My head still does spin trying to know all the option. Exactly how many MF systems are available? (Contax, I know, is available but no longer being manufactured. And even there, one can upgrade DB's!)

Has someone summarized all the current systems?