The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Splitting a Rollei set

Graham Mitchell

Sorry if anyone feels that this post doesn't belong here, but some people have expressed difficulty in finding Rollei 6000 gear used.

I know a guy who is selling this set, and wants to sell it as a complete set. Unfortunately, I just want the 110mm lens, and am in no position to buy the whole set and resell what I don't want.

So I was curious to see if there are people here interested in the whole set (or at least 90% of it), between us.

From what I can see there are 2 camera bodies, 2 film backs, a polaroid back, a master control unit, a 45 degree finder, a set of 3 extension rings, a 1.4x Longar, 2 batteries and 2 chargers (1 not pictured), Speedgrip, remote control, 2 x WLF, 80mm f2.8 lens with hood, 40mm f3.5 lens with hood, 55mm PCS lens, 180mm f2.8 lens, and a 110mm f2 lens.

So who wants what? I know there are people out there who'd kill for the rare 55 PCS (and I'd buy that too if I could), but they are all great lenses (I have the 40, 80 and 180 already).

Mitchell

Graham,

I could be interested in the 40 and/or 55. My being in the States could be a problem? Price?

Really liked your recent landscapes.

Best,

Mitchell

Graham Mitchell

Thanks.

There are no individual prices. I thought I'd start by seeing if there was any interest. I think we can find homes for all the lenses in one day, but some items such as the master control unit and polaroid back could be very slow to move.

I guess $6K for the 40 and the 55 would be fair, assuming exc condition? They are nearly $14K new for the two.

David K

Workshop Member
Graham,
Where is the kit located and how much does the seller want for the entire package ? Most sellers, especially those that are motivated, will sell off individual lenses.

David K

Workshop Member
Graham,

Understand completely... btw, if you're just looking for the 110 f/2 I'm pretty sure our fellow forum member Son has more than one copy of this lens. You might drop him a line to see if he'd sell one.

David

With the exception of the 55 (I have a plain 60) and 110 this looks surprisingly like my kitbag! The 55 is a wishlist item but too rich for me at the moment.

Sorry I can't help, but thanks for posting... it was a good idea!

Graham.

EH21

Yeah you can always find the usual suspects selling them for high prices, but if you are patient you'll be rewarded.