The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PhaseOne IQ conference March 15th in Miami!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Through the graces of Phase One and Capture Integration, you have an opportunity to hear a panel comprised of our very own Ed Cooley and yours truly discuss the Phase IQ technology and why we made the switch to it! Additionally you'll have an opportunity to meet the engineers who created the IQ digital back, as well as learn about the advanced technologies behind the system. There will also be Capture One training to learn the latest tips and tricks enabled by new tools and features, and last but not least, there will also be an opportunity to try the IQ camera system for yourself!

When: Thursday, March 15th 2012, 10:00AM to 5:00PM, AND Lunch is INCLUDED!
Where: MAPS Studio, 212 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL 33139
Cost: Regularly $39 but you can get 50% off (that's $19.50 including lunch folks!) by entering our discount code on the registration form, "IQGETDPI"

What a DEAL!

For more details and to register, visit the CI site page here and follow the registration links -- and don't forget to use the coupon code to get your discount!: 3/15 | Miami – IQ Conference :: Capture Integration – Medium Format Digital Back Sales & Rental and Other Professional Photographic Equipment

Ed and myself and the folks at Capture Integration hope to see you there!

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
We're also very pleased to have Jack and Ed sticking around for a Mini Tech Cam Workshop that weekend sponsored by Cambo.

3/16-17 | Miami – Tech Cam Workshop by Capture Integration

Highlights include:
- Very Small Class Size (limited to 10)
- Loaner Tech Cam Gear (Cambo bodies and lenses)
- Loaner IQ Back (for those without)
- Highly Attentive Instruction (2:1 max student:instructor ratio)
- Location Shooting in Miami
- Photo Tour of the Everglades
- Additional C1 Classes
- Beautiful Weather (Average High: 80F. Average Low: 68F)
- Hassle Free (Hotel / Meal / Local Transport included)

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Mamiya Leaf, Leica, Arca Swiss, Cambo, Profoto, LaCie, Canon, TTI, Broncolor & More

National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

etrump

What a great opportunity! It is my pleasure to be included in the talented group presenting the benefits of the IQ digital back.

Simply put, my IQ180 is a game changer. I look forward to sharing experiences and comparing notes.

The Cambo sponsored tech camera workshop will be an added bonus. For me, the Cambo RS (especially the AE edition) is the perfect combination of precision, performance, weight and size.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am excited that Cambo and the folks at CI have decided to offer a 2-day "extension" series to the Thursday event! Makes sense since Ed and I are already there, easy for us to participate and share tips and techniques we use in the field hands-on with you! Like Ed indicated, the IQ backs are definitely a game changer for tech camera shooters!

Hope you can join us, should be a lot of fun!

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
$278 round trip [SFO > FLL] on the 13th returning on the 20th (time for the conference, add-on workshop, and some relaxation time in South Beach).

It's also 20F warmer in March in Miami than San Francisco. A chance to jump start your spring!

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Mamiya Leaf, Leica, Arca Swiss, Cambo, Profoto, LaCie, Canon, TTI, Broncolor & More

National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off