The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A New Phase (One Dealer)

Marlyn

Doug .... talk your way into a trip to the Dallas office, and a Houston side trip .... Way flat, but there are some things to shoot here.

Best of luck in the new job!

Dave

Having Just moved to Houston (from Australia), what IS there to shoot around here !

Marlyn

Doug,

All the best in your new position and Good luck with the Move.

Having just done a big move myself (Sydney, Aus, to Houston, TX) I know just how much of a pain it is !

Thanks fro all your help with the Cambo and the IQ160 purchase as well, I'm sure the great service will continue wherever you are.

Regards

Mark

narikin

Hmm. I am NY based, and on my 4th Phase back, but found DT to be far too avaricious for their own good: wanting deposits to get on waiting lists, offering poor prices on ultra expensive gear, and only dropping the demands/prices when others have shown them up, etc. Ugly.

Sad to see Doug leave CI, as that became my dealer of choice (ditto for many of my colleagues in NY)

Hopefully DT have improved their ways, but getting burned once makes you very wary of putting your hand near the flames ever again.