The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Good News for Optechs Digital customers

PeterL

I just received this information from Paul Slotboom at Optechs Digital, really good news. Ted is a first rate guy and I feel reassured of continuing good service from a west coast Alpa/PhaseOne dealer :thumbs:.

Cheers, -Peter

Bear Images is opening an office in Seattle and they have hired my long time employee Ted Pedersen to continue supporting all of our existing customers. Ted is officially employed by Bear since yesterday but he will continue to work out of my office until Bear gets up and running. So until further notice you can contact Ted anytime at [email protected] or call at 206-343-9900, Eventually he will have a new email and phone #. Of course you are always welcome to contact me anytime and I will be availble to the end of June.

This is all public info so no need to worry about keeping anything secret.