The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sinar P3 +Contax645 + Phase one or others

N

Natasa Stojsic

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Yes, one can take it this way as well!
:ROTFL:

Thierry
That's the only way to take it unless you are surrounded with more than few mirrors:ROTFL:

BTW: I was expecting to see/meet you during Photokina, like many others here and elsewhere, but so few showed up. Was the Sinar booth so small and difficult to find?

Thierry
Actually no it should be easy to find because of the slim crowd:p

Even so, I don't think I would have problem even on the Rolling Stones concert because you guys burst with charm:thumbs:

Seriously now, by not going I saved for 23mm lens due in 1stQ 2009 as you say:)

I have invitation for PhotoPlus expo. I don't think I missed a lot:p

N

Natasa Stojsic

of course you missed a lot: me!
And I won't go to PhotoPlus!

Thierry
Well I offered to come to Thailand and buy Hy6 Sinar finally, meet you and your wife, bring your and your wife's presents but you gave me some Political/Thai News and I thought I was in good hands:p or were you applying for the position at that time as the new CNN News anchor:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

T

thsinar

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

BTW, and this on a less funny note, war has broken out today, between Thailand and Cambodia, on the border of the 2 countries. A worry more for all those Thai people, in addition to the political and financial turmoil.

Well I offered to come to Thailand and buy Hy6 Sinar finally, meet you and your wife, bring your and your wife's presents but you gave me some Political/Thai News and I thought I was in good hands:p or were you applying for the position at that time as the new CNN News anchor:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

N

Natasa Stojsic

True, as true as I would love to welcome you anytime!

Thierry
G R E A T because I didn't buy Hy6 yet and who else better to explain and learn from than you:thumbup:

Do I have your word?