The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GX860III with H back

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephengilbert

Not sarcastic. I find it a bit odd that posters are not only addressing three year old questions, but responding to former members who've been gone for years.

Though some believe that Fred is still dropping by using another name, I think not.

T.Dascalos

Not Available
Not sarcastic. I find it a bit odd that posters are not only addressing three year old questions, but responding to former members who've been gone for years.

Though some believe that Fred is still dropping by using another name, I think not.
What that has to do with anything? Is there something wrong with resurrecting old but interesting (to many) technical subjects? ....After all its not the first time that you (and your company that "likes" your nothing posts) are posting bold... Can't you just lay back and let the thread fade if there is no interest for it? ...Obviously you are unable to do so... what is it to you?

EDIT: Keep up with the good work! As far as I know you (and your "company") have no interest in Fuji GX-680 or its potential, or are interested to find out what it can do... Let me remind you the definition of a Troll... They are (Norwegian - originated from the Greek Kalikantzaros myth) creatures that jump from the underworld only to mess up people's lives from their habits/interests... Do you see anything that fits the description?

This is thee fourth and last time.
thi post resulted in a ban
-bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Fred was banned a long time ago ergo not available under there name.

Maybe start a new thread would be more relevant if your after that info. Besides parties involved in old threads things change over time with fresh technology.

Also being friendly will keep you away from that not available status. I'm very tired of rude comments.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Locked thread. I had enough

Fair warning calling out other members is like a capital offense. Not allowed and I don't want to see it written again on this forum. Do I make myself clear and challenging me or any admin or mod on our decisions here is even worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.