The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

To hell with MF, I'm going all the way.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
189 @ 16.9MP sensors, 3 tons of associated equipment and it needs DOE approval LOLOL!

yaya

:poke: I'm sure that by the time it's operational there's going to be a P&S with 3.3 Gazillion MP that will cost $99.99

jotloob

Subscriber Member
:poke: I'm sure that by the time it's operational there's going to be a P&S with 3.3 Gazillion MP that will cost $99.99
Yair

Does that mean , that the IQ180 will be available for under 50$ .
If so , I will wait .:deadhorse:

Stefan Steib

Ah- nice ! Did you see there is already a roosewood handgrip for it and I think I´ve seen Metabones doing an Leica M lens adapter for it ! :p

Regards
Stefan

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I've heard that there's visible banding when you view photos taken with it at ISO 900,000 with the lens cap on after a 35 hour exposure if you view them at 200% wearing a pink hat. Oh, and Stefan; you can't use that rosewood handgrip when the camera is on a tripod during full moon. Says so in the user manual page 3,764. I've cancelled my pre-order already, at least until there's a Pentax Q adapter available. I hate dragging heavy lenses around :loco:

dick

Do we all, automatically, go to hell if we acquire MF kit?
...and do we get to take the kit with us?

Mammy645

Looks good, but although I've never used this telescope I hear the Nikon D800 is almost as good and much cheaper. Someone should tell the DOE. :loco: