The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any PhotoPlus Expo goers here?

yaya

I'll be on the Leaf stand at the show in NYC next week and would be happy to say hello and to put name/ alias to face:)

BR

Yair

Mitchell

I plan to be there Thurs. and Fri. Going to Maisel and Caponigro lectures. Any other lectures anyone would suggest for a nature/landscape color photographer?

Looking forward to see Alpa, Artec kind of stuff not carried in Bangor, Maine photoshops. I'll check out the Leaf, Leica and Sinar stands as well.

Best,

Mitchell

David K

Workshop Member
Lance,
Do you guys have a booth up there ? I think it would be pretty cool, schedules permitting, if we all picked a time and place and got to introduce ourselves. I'll be hanging around with the Sinar/Bron guys but would welcome meeting anyone from the forum who'll be there.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
We are having a meet-up on Thursday night with our customers and would like to invite forum members that will be up at the show as well.
9:00pm , Thursday Night
McSorley's Old Ale House
15 East 7th Street
New York, BY 10003

If you could send an email if you think you may show up it will help us plan (it is not required though).

If you want to meet up on the floor please call us on our cells.

Looking forward to meeting some forum members up there!

L

etrigan63

I will be attending the entire PhotoPlus. Count on me to attend the meetup and I will be by all of your booths.

N

NHScottishGuy

Please feel free to come and visit at the Sinar Bron booth. I will be there all 3 days and we will have all the new products! Be sure to come by and check out the new broncolor Scoro, the Sinar Hy6-e65r, Sinar arTec, and the Foba Combitube & Rail Systems.

We will also have a list of amazing deals...... up to 40% off! Just remember to ask me for the deals:D

Dave McRitchie
SBI
Booth # 736

etrigan63

Well I missed the meetup because it was freezing cold and due to a defective weather report I packed for temps in the 60's! Bloody cold it was too. Ended up eating pizza at my sister's apartment in Hoboken.

yaya

Well I missed the meetup because it was freezing cold and due to a defective weather report I packed for temps in the 60's! Bloody cold it was too. Ended up eating pizza at my sister's apartment in Hoboken.
I also stayed in Hoboken, at a friend's place overlooking the city. Beautiful!

Yair

Steve Hendrix

Sorry I missed everyone.

I was wearing a windbreaker and a T-shirt and spent my time with my 23 year old daughter (first trip to NYC, her photo is in the ISO thread) in the cold AND the rain walking and cabbing all over New York City, eating great food, seeing amazing sights, and getting enveloped by hordes of humanity, and taking many photos along the way.

It is my idea of an exhilarating evening. Much better with cold temperatures. There's nothing better than pouring into a tiny, hole in the wall restaurant with great food after being out in the cold for hours in New York City.

Etrigan - tip - there are LOTS of stores in New York that would die to sell you a little jacket to keep you warm!

Steve Hendrix
Phase One