The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SKY.LINES - Photographic Exhibition - London

Christopher

Hello my friends,

I have been a little absent the last few weeks, a lot more than I planed, but the last few weeks have been quite some work. Now I finally finished most of the important stuff and can share some information with you.

I want to invite you and your friends to my upcoming Photographic Exhibition. The show will feature some stunning large scale work form major cities around the world. (Skylines | Abstract Architecture | Urban Life)

The show runs from the 28th of May till the 2nd of June. In a Gallery in London

In addition to the normal opening hours from 10.00 till 18.00, there are two private views. If you are interested in one of the private views please contact me under [email protected]

Please feel free to share it with anyone close to London and interested in Photography.

Thanks Christopher

The Gallery in Cork Street
28 Cork Street
W1S 3NG, London