The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Firewire cable for P45+

Zerimar

I managed to buy a $10 cord from ebay that is fw400 to fw800 and it has worked great for my needs.

I can't seem to find the link though.. the company made a lot of different cables..

P

polarsoda

Just wondering... because had been told that should use the original cord from P1

dick

We recommend and offer Original Phase One Firewire cables on our website :

Online Store

Lance
I have just acquired a Sinar 54H digital back, which the seller demonstrated for me, first on his P3 and then on mine.

He had tired several firewire cables and only found one that worked... the only firewire 400/800 cable I had was the one that came with my Hasselblad H3D11-50, and it was only compatible after I had borrowed a kitchen knife from the vendor and pared down the digiback end of it.

I will be needing top quality 30ft 400/800 and 800/800 fire wire cables for use on my Sinar 54H and Hasselblad H4D-60 on my 10m tripod.

¿What to buy? UK?