Site Sponsors

Thread: arca-shop.de - Order placement/communication expectations?

Post Thanks / Like

arca-shop.de - Order placement/communication expectations?

Hi all -

I just wanted to check if anyone here has ordered from arca-shop.de, and what kind of response times you get.

I placed an order on the 23rd, and my card was charged the same day, but to date have had no response, despite a chase up email on the 26th. All I've had is an automated email asking me to review my order, and the order status is shown as "Open" on the site.

Not overly concerned at this point in time - I can be a patient chap, but was wondering if this was typical?

Kind regards,

Gerald.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: arca-shop.de - Order placement/communication expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by gerald.d View Post
    I just wanted to check if anyone here has ordered from arca-shop.de, and what kind of response times you get.

I placed an order on the 23rd, and my card was charged the same day, but to date have had no response, despite a chase up email on the 26th. All I've had is an automated email asking me to review my order, and the order status is shown as "Open" on the site.
    It's my experience that Walter Pfisterer (the owner of arca-shop.de) sometimes misses to respond to emails - I'd phone him. No reason to be concerned, IMHO.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Re: arca-shop.de - Order placement/communication expectations?

Thanks Chris -

I'm not overly concerned at this point, and also recognise that there may be a language issue here that might cause further delay.

Sadly I can't call him at the moment as I'm roaming outside my home country (UAE), so a call to Germany would cost an absolute fortune.

If I haven't heard anything back by Thursday, I'll give him a call when I get back to Dubai.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

/edit
    Just had an update. All OK
    Last edited by gerald.d; 29th May 2012 at 02:57.