The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

from Thierry

Thierry

To all,

I wanted to inform officially, and not giving the impression of having disappeared: I will not longer be Alpa's consultant, nor here on the forum as informed previously, neither directly by email as suggested first.

Alpa has decided that they do not want any presence on the forums anymore, nor do they want or allow me to answer requests sent to me by email.

I will therefore not longer be on the forums with my "Alpa" signature as a consultant nor will I answer any question about their line of products.

I feel truly sorry for all who have sent me mails those last days with questions and requests. I also did not get any information where or to whom requests can be sent instead and I would suggest to contact your local dealer.

To all I wish the best,
Thierry

T.Karma

"things are simple at top" (or something like that)

no need to talk about it. :ROTFL:

what a brilliant management decision!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thierry,

Let me know if you want your name changed here, happy to set it to anything you want so you can more easily communicate with your friends here!

rem

Oh sure Fred, in Switzerland yes. But Alpa makes so strange decisions. Thierry was the reason that I will buy Alpa Equipment. But now... I for me forget it.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Thierry,

Let me know if you want your name changed here, happy to set it to anything you want so you can more easily communicate with your friends here!
Change your name and hang-out with us Thierry!
We do not know what stands behind the decisions and therefore , in respect for Thierry AND the ALPA people , we should NOT give any dubious recommendations . There is no reason for anyone to hide .

BTW , you can change your name , but you can not change your attitudes , habits and emotions .

S

smei_ch

We do not know what stands behind the decisions and therefore , in respect for Thierry AND the ALPA people , we should NOT give any dubious recommendations . There is no reason for anyone to hide .

BTW , you can change your name , but you can not change your attitudes , habits and emotions .
+1 !!

Thierry

Yes, it would be nice to change my name.
Simply "Thierry" would be ok if possible.

Thanks Jack and best regards
Thierry

Thierry,