The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Phocus 1.1 Mac

I

infantryman

... Only i'm quiet disturbed about my efforts regarding the interpolation through the export tool.

Every time i edit the options with a new customizing sizes and send the tiff-16 (or any other option included), my file doesn't goes beyond the native resolution of the 16mp of the back.

All over my interpolations on Flexcolor 4.8.4 results were of my satisfaction, but here NO INTERPOLATION OCURS !?

I met a couple of fellows working for Hasselblad on a presentation in Mexico City, my questions to them were the same as in here:

Why Phocus isn't performing the interpolation from a CVF back ?

They had no answer to my matter, they suggest to sent a mail to [email protected] exposing mi issue.

I still waiting for a response from them ... meanwhile any one care to to help ?

Best regards to all and and many thanks.

T

tetsrfun

Joseph,

That is correct, there will be a 1 stop increase in ISO:
H3DII31 currently ISO 800 will increase to ISO 1600
H3DII39 currently ISO 400 will increase to ISO 800

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA
Will there be an ISO increase with the next firmware for the CFV? (or ever?)

Steve

I

infantryman

Dear PaulHASSELBLAD:

Dear All:

As far we learn from ourself intuitions and knowledges, true rises over the top of darkness, needless to ask on this forums, THANK EVERY ONE TO care to help and give an answer ... unfortunely i never got one.

I'VE GOT THE ANSWER ... if any one interested i will appreciate a post.

by the way ... [email protected] they NEVER answer as well !!??

very dissapointed indeed !

best regards and keep your such an un-remarkable job.

fernandoetulain.blogspot.com

H

Howard Cubell

Dear PaulHASSELBLAD:

Dear All:

As far we learn from ourself intuitions and knowledges, true rises over the top of darkness, needless to ask on this forums, THANK EVERY ONE TO care to help and give an answer ... unfortunely i never got one.

I'VE GOT THE ANSWER ... if any one interested i will appreciate a post.

by the way ... [email protected] they NEVER answer as well !!??

very dissapointed indeed !

best regards and keep your such an un-remarkable job.

fernandoetulain.blogspot.com

Do you understand how to do it now in Phocus?

I

infantryman

I arrived to solve the Interpolation issue.
It's now just matter to do a couple of tests with different Sharpness values and get the rigth file increase.

best regards.

... Only i'm quiet disturbed about my efforts regarding the interpolation through the export tool.

Every time i edit the options with a new customizing sizes and send the tiff-16 (or any other option included), my file doesn't goes beyond the native resolution of the 16mp of the back.

All over my interpolations on Flexcolor 4.8.4 results were of my satisfaction, but here NO INTERPOLATION OCURS !?

I met a couple of fellows working for Hasselblad on a presentation in Mexico City, my questions to them were the same as in here:

Why Phocus isn't performing the interpolation from a CVF back ?
I suggest when in Export that you select edit to the right of Output Preset, select your preset and make sure you unlock the padlock on bottom right. Then go to Dimensions and select "percentage of Original" and as an example i entered 200. Click OK and I saved a 16 bit tiff (original dimensions 13.6 x 13.6 inches) to 381mb file at 27.2 x 27.2 inches. You can also select cm or pixels as well.

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA

I

infantryman

Thank you very much Paul, that's exactly what i tried a few days ago, having good results.
However when i try to make a modification on cms or inches on the outout, that doesn't works.

best regards.

Thank you very much Paul, that's exactly what i tried a few days ago, having good results.
However when i try to make a modification on cms or inches on the outout, that doesn't works.

best regards.
I'm glad your having good results.
Can you provide some additional information.

1. What percentage have you set for the 16mp files?
2. In the Export > Output preset are you setting the Dimensions to "percentage of original" or are you setting "restricted Inches or cm", you do not the option have for both, that I can see.
3. If you are in the later, "restricted Inches or cm" what size are you setting.

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
The update firmware feature is present in Phocus 1.1 and is located in the File menu. I have tested this personally and this function is working. The firmware file will be available on the Hasselblad.com website in a few weeks [from October 27, 2008].

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA
Does anyone know the status of the firmware update?