The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HC 35 f3.5?

Zerimar

Interested in possibly getting this lens…. Someone is selling one locally and I can get it for a decently good price.. It's the widest lens I can use on my H2 (the HCD 28 or 35-90 is not an option for me as it will only work on the H4x which I do not plan on upgrading to)

As of now I have a H2 with P45+, 80 f2.8 and 50-110 f3.5-4.5. I recently got the 95mm ring for my Lee filter system, which I have a handful of ND grads, the Big Stopper, which I mount on both the foundation kit and wide angle bellows hood. I do wish I had wider than 50 at times.

My main question is what is the general consensus about this lens? From what I've read, it apparently needs an update like the 50 did, and how is it in terms of sharpness and quality? Any sample images or stories from owners (past and current) would be a great help to me.

Thanks again!