Site Sponsors
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Anyone excited about the Hasselblad rumor and Photokina this year?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Anyone excited about the Hasselblad rumor and Photokina this year?

Quote Originally Posted by hcubell View Post
    Disappointed or relieved, Lance?[G]
    Maybe disappointed was too strong of a word.

I hope the 24mm lens will work well with third party backs via the H1/2/4x platform because that focal length is not available on other MFDSLR platforms.

Phase One is not perfect either. We are still waiting for promised USB3 support for over a year and a half. Maybe that will be their big announcement this Photokina.

Lance
    LANCE SCHAD - Digital Transitions - Phase One,Mamiya | Leaf,Arca-Swiss,Cambo, Profoto
    direct/cell:610-496-5586 office:877-367-8537x224
    http://www.digitaltransitions.com email:[email protected]

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by lance_schad View Post
    I hope the 24mm lens will work well with third party backs via the H1/2/4x platform because that focal length is not available on other MFDSLR platforms.
    Pentax has a 25mm for the 645D. What is a 1mm?

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting that many of the people complaining are not even in the market for a Hasselblad camera, let alone own one. I mean, lets be honest. I

Post Thanks / Like

My only disappointment is the lack of an in-camera content aware fill tool

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by lance_schad View Post
    Maybe disappointed was too strong of a word.

Phase One is not perfect either. We are still waiting for promised USB3 support for over a year and a half. Maybe that will be their big announcement this Photokina.

Lance
    Wow Lance, USB3 support. Whoopee. Talk about underwhelming.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BANKER1 View Post
    Wow Lance, USB3 support. Whoopee. Talk about underwhelming.

Greg
    You can assume Lance was being facetious. These things are not always obvious on the internet.
    hcubell
    www.howardcubell.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tsjanik View Post
    Shashin:

I think James means that Pentax's experience with 35mm gives them an advantage in the design of MF.

Tom
    Yes thanks for clarifying. The linked lens is a fine example of the synergies.
    They can leverage technology like chip, control software and even glass expertise.

My expectancy is that the cross pollination will start to go both ways.

By example Pentax could build a powerful 16 bit processor for the 645 and then be the first to have a 16bit sensor on 35mm SLR space, then leverage next generation 35mm autofocusing system and add it to the 645 and so on.

Best regards,

James

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dustbak View Post
    Somewhere earlier, I already mentioned people should not be disappointed when there will only be something like a H5D (80). This is exactly what we got.

The H4D platform already is pretty good, it simply has been improved upon.
    I think many people where 'overexpecting'

I wonder if it has the battery solution....?

Well, maybe we get another surprise but I would not be surprised if this is it.
    As I say before I was not expecting nothing fundamentally new.
    Nevertheless there are two points that concern me:

1. The 80 is not there. Two years. The 60 is the minimun to get fully ahead of the D800 and the next generation high density Canon. Also they continue to be very bad agains the other backs.

2. The pricing structure appears to be bad, as if the D80, the Pentax 645 never happen. And this is using sensors that are not competitive. What are they going to do if the next generation Pentax use the 50 or 60 sensors?

I know resolution is not all, maybe the cameras are great. If they are they above my expectations, but with an bellow par sensor set.

Best regards,

James

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Nothing here to make me buy in is my issue. I think that sentiment maybe pretty widespread too. But I'll wait for full announcements as I think this maybe a tease too for generating PR. End of day no matter what if anyone fails to pay attention to customer needs than it will fail. Right now no one announced anything that addresses that in full. Improvements are nice but evolutionary is what MF needs right now. The Nikon/ canon/ Sony are finally in the process of upping there game and the D800 maybe just the tip of that as others will go after that market share and mirroless cams on the other end are starting to take over. It's actually interesting to to see that change in the market.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

If anything this Photokinia it's the lower end of the market is where the evolutionary products are coming from. Now we need to hear the rest from the high end side. Leica and Pentax need new sensors and I think we may just see CMOS chips in both of them.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    If anything this Photokinia it's the lower end of the market is where the evolutionary products are coming from. Now we need to hear the rest from the high end side. Leica and Pentax need new sensors and I think we may just see CMOS chips in both of them.
    I think you meant to write "revolutionary" not "evolutionary" in your past two posts Guy.

I'm not sure where the notion that "revolutionary" photographic industry camera technology would come from the medium format sector? When has that ever been true?

There may be innovations with-in the category itself ... like I consider the Contax 645 to have been, or some may feel the Hy6 to be, (or the S2 if we stretch the definition of MF). I also feel Hasselblad's True Focus APL to be just such an innovation with-in the MF camera category.

However, most if not all photographic industry "revolutionary" camera innovations have come from the smaller formats ... and that, as you mention, remains true today I think.

For example the trail blazing APSc sensor cameras with mirror-less technology, probably a FF one soon if Sony comes through. Why wasn't the D800 mirror-less or SLT? Or the Canon 5D-II? It's not like those companies don't have the capital and resources to have made it happen. Why didn't they?

It isn't beyond the imagination that one of these MF companies will do something bold, but to put all their eggs into one basket is a pretty risky move if you ask me. Leica did it backed up by the M system. What would back up Phase One or Hasselblad if a "revolutionary" as defined by many here, wasn't accepted by the marketplace?

Personally, I'm not willing to back "revolutionary" ... what I want is a demonstrably better version of what I have now, and then I'll consider something off the wall if it replaces something else I already need and use.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like

The "revolutions" generally happens in the compact cameras, and then moves up in formats. New technology usually needs a couple of years of testing in real products before it is ready for professional products.

I have no problem with an evolutionary camera release. Many of the improvements actually look quite interesting, weather sealing, focus/motor algorithms etc.

I'm more interested in the value proposition. Why should one get this camera at this price instead of a recent 35mm? There are reasons, and I think it is interesting how the MF manufacturers present them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Marc these systems have there current lineup and lets say improved version as we have here in the H5d why not take that risk with something completely new. They are not gaining any ground here to attract new buyers. It's stagnant and we need to see better , faster cheaper solutions. The H5D maybe great on improving the line but it's not addressing all of the issues with MF that folks want to see . Live view for example.

Btw was on iPhone after long flight, I'm a little punchy.

Post Thanks / Like

It may have a CMOS sensor in it. Let's wait for photokina.

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I fear that there is generally a lack of balls in the photo industry to really tackle anything more than evolutionary updates. Fuji have some with their non-Bayer colour array, as do Sigma with their Foveon sensor. At the affordable end of things I would say that Olympus grew some with their move to 4/3rds and m4/3rds.

However, in MF there seems to be a distinct lack of commitment to really new things, perhaps with Stefan's Hartblei and the defunct Hy6/Afi initiatives being noticeable innovations outside of the mainstream. Hasselblad have shown promise with the TruFocus and lens corrections but not much has happened on the usability or out of box thinking regarding the digital processing power that you can put in a $6k camera body. I'm sorry but any economic constraints are frankly BS when it comes to bodies at those price points. Don't get me started on the Phase One / Mamiya head in the sand development approach!
    Last edited by GrahamWelland; 12th September 2012 at 08:37.
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Giles View Post
    Unfortunately it won't. Not everyone can produce CMOSes that produces as nice image quality or better than current MF CCDs at base ISO. As far as I know only Sony can currently with their Exmor tech which is used in Nikon D800 among others, and as far as I know they don't do medium format size chips.

The sensors will be the usual suspects, most likely the same as in previous models. Coming out with live view-capable CMOS in medium format size with the image quality of current CCDs is very tough and costly indeed, I don't think Hasselblad have the muscles to do it.

If we are going to see CMOS in MF I think it will first be in a 44x33mm sensor, maybe in a Pentax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by torger View Post
    Unfortunately it won't. Not everyone can produce CMOSes that produces as nice image quality or better than current MF CCDs at base ISO. As far as I know only Sony can currently with their Exmor tech which is used in Nikon D800 among others, and as far as I know they don't do medium format size chips.

The sensors will be the usual suspects, most likely the same as in previous models. Coming out with live view-capable CMOS in medium format size with the image quality of current CCDs is very tough and costly indeed, I don't think Hasselblad have the muscles to do it.

If we are going to see CMOS in MF I think it will first be in a 44x33mm sensor, maybe in a Pentax.
    That's a real shame.

I did a very high end shoot in London last week and whilst I had the Hasselblad with me the sun wasn't strong enough to register at ISO50 and the IQ was poor at 400 (Which is where it needed to be). (Flash at the front, balanced with the ambient at the back).

I used the 1DX instead. I did get some shots with the H3D39 II regardless but it was an uphill struggle. The 1Dx was faster, easier to use and handle.

I still would of preferred the medium format fall off, 16 bit 40mp files though. But it's so damn rigid.

Looks like Canon will continue to have my $$$$'s

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Graham - this is not only the Photoindustry. There are many examples all over. Take a look at Apple now.
    Steve Jobs is dead. Still the company lives from the image of innovation and passionate design and uncompromised ideas.
    But already the nitpickers and accountants are taking over.
    I doubt that without this impetus of geniality this company will stay what it was say 2-3 years ago when jobs was still running the house in full.

And - sueing half of the planet will not be a solution, especially as many Apple users are buying into the system as a lifestyle. Who wants to be the friend of a pain in the neck sueing bugger ? Especially if the social system of building their products heavily relies on the companies they sue ?

there are more examples but I think this shows the point.

Greetings from Lindenberg
    Stefan
    Last edited by Stefan Steib; 12th September 2012 at 03:23.
    because photography is more than technology - and " as we have done this all the time "
    facebook:hcam.de - www.hcam.de - www.hartblei.de

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Marc these systems have there current lineup and lets say improved version as we have here in the H5d why not take that risk with something completely new. They are not gaining any ground here to attract new buyers. It's stagnant and we need to see better , faster cheaper solutions. The H5D maybe great on improving the line but it's not addressing all of the issues with MF that folks want to see . Live view for example.

Btw was on iPhone after long flight, I'm a little punchy.
    Understood. However, I think it should be something additional, not a replacement. That is why the rumor of a larger than 35mm, possible mirror-less Hasselblad was of some interest. It seems that would be the way to start from the ground-up without any baggage, and gain new users to the brand without screwing over the current loyal users that are satisfied with the H system "evolution" ... like me.

BTW, I'm not arguing against using new technologies to improve MFD ... but as a long time user, I feel Hasselblad has done an admirable job delivering just that in demonstrable ways ... and refinements of all those features and attributes is a welcome effort.

-Marc

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hope not.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I agree, they can't hurt the current lineup and users. But Hassy and Phase have there current systems and some incremental improvements on them is welcome. I just think now is the time with a lot of market pressure on them to do something out of the box and go for the lower end side of the money pit. Even start a whole new line as drastic as that may sound it could bring in a whole new segment of users. There just boxing themselves in staying like they are today. The H5D is great for the current upgrade path for current folks and I'm sure a lot of folks will look at that but they are current users and these MF companies need to infuse new blood in the line. I think 2 systems in the market is a good idea.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by torger View Post

Heavy rumor that the smaller sensor Leica S3 will be CMOS ... which would make sense for that camera, since it is the most likely alternative for 35mm DSLR applications. That and a tweaked AF system.

-Marc

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I agree, they can't hurt the current lineup and users. But Hassy and Phase have there current systems and some incremental improvements on them is welcome. I just think now is the time with a lot of market pressure on them to do something out of the box and go for the lower end side of the money pit. Even start a whole new line as drastic as that may sound it could bring in a whole new segment of users. There just boxing themselves in staying like they are today. The H5D is great for the current upgrade path for current folks and I'm sure a lot of folks will look at that but they are current users and these MF companies need to infuse new blood in the line. I think 2 systems in the market is a good idea.
    Agree 100%

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    Agree 100%

-Marc
    same here - they need to do that, otherwise it will be difficult !

And Hasselblad has such a nice historical asset, the look, the tradition,
    the haptics... ! Put this in a box and sell it premium, this MUST work !

Regards
    Stefan
    because photography is more than technology - and " as we have done this all the time "

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

PS.: whereas they have of course done one really bad move in the past - this was breaking up with Zeiss. How a camera could have looked like shows now with the Sony RX1 with the Zeiss Distagon 2.0/35mm

Sony DSC-RX1 preview - by dpreview.com - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=A7-uw_AArfU

As good as current Fuji lenses may be, the historical package
    Hasselblad/Zeiss would not be complete. Marketing points - minus one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Heavy rumor that the smaller sensor Leica S3 will be CMOS ... which would make sense for that camera, since it is the most likely alternative for 35mm DSLR applications. That and a tweaked AF system.

-Marc

They and Pentax really have no choice both market wise and technology wise as there sensors are not made by them so they need to look at alternate sensors. CMOS seems a obvious choice unless they jumped on Dalsa sensors in there smaller size. This will be a interesting announcement from Leica . I hope they keep the price down for entry into the body. They and Pentax are in a unique class of there SLR style and are really in a diffrent segment per say but they could steal a lot of traditional MF users if they nail this down correctly and also move up 35mm shooters. These two companies could possibly be the movers and shakers this Photokinia.

Post Thanks / Like

The benefits of todays CMOS far outweigh CCD right?

If I'm wrong, can someone educate me.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Steib View Post
    PS.: whereas they have of course done one really bad move in the past - this was breaking up with Zeiss. How a camera could have looked like shows now with the Sony RX1 with the Zeiss Distagon 2.0/35mm

Sony DSC-RX1 preview - by dpreview.com - YouTube

OFFICIAL | DSC-RX1 Full Frame Cyber-shot from Sony - YouTube

As good as current Fuji lenses may be, the historical package
    Hasselblad/Zeiss would not be complete. Marketing points - minus one.

$2,800 for a fixed lens f/2 camera? Really? Marketing points - minus one.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like

PS.: whereas they have of course done one really bad move in the past - this was breaking up with Zeiss.
    It is interesting how people who advocate radical changes remain negative about successful radical changes that took place 10 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Heavy rumor that the smaller sensor Leica S3 will be CMOS ... which would make sense for that camera, since it is the most likely alternative for 35mm DSLR applications.
    I hope it's true, but I'm afraid that's the type of rumor created by wishful thinking. Concerning Leica I haven't seen any rumor that don't track back to the same French article, stating STMicroelectronics would make the sensor. It could be true, but I would be surprised that STMicroelectronics would be able to reach the same image quality level as Sony or even current CCDs.

We'll all soon know I guess.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

No one can say Chris ... there is no full frame 645 CMOS camera to compare to.

In theory, some of the new CMOS layering technologies should be able to rival or exceed current CCDs IQ with the added benefits for many such as LV and higher ISO ... with the real IQ measure being at base ISO, since a lot of MFDs are used to acquire maximum IQ and are often applied in studio with lighting at ISO 50.

Leica has indicated that CMOS was the future, so it is highly expected that the M10 and S3 will be CMOS ... but neither being FF 645. I would expect that any ground up new larger than 35mm camera with a bit smaller sensor would go CMOS to capture new converts to their brand, especially those who came up in the 35mm CMOS based camera ranks.

Shooters that like the look and feel from CCD cameras are very suspicious of going CMOS ... I'm one of them, and I'm not alone.

-Marc

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by JorisV View Post
    It is interesting how people who advocate radical changes remain negative about successful radical changes that took place 10 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by JorisV View Post
    You are right - 10 years ago they probably did not have much choice as they also needed camera manufacturing backup which they got from Fuji. But I just summon up a loss of value in their possible asset .
    And as can be seen a brand has a value. And people want to pay for this.
    A Leica proofs this, Zeiss and Sony proof this and I´m sorry, Fuji does need to proof this. The difference in the price of a XPro1 to a "branded" "Hasselblad/Zeiss" combo would easily be 1-2k $.

Just numbers.

Greetings from Germany
    Stefan

ashdown

I don't think anyone has produced a 16 bit CMOS sensor yet which remains a key draw for MFD. It will be interesting if sensors go to 32 bit in the future and if there is any discernible difference.

ashdown

As an H owner I am pretty pleased with the H5D. Looks like a well rounded upgrade and I'll be interested in the more specific details. It looks like they have created a solid base for future firmware upgrades for things like liveview and focus-stacking as well as future backs with different capabilities. It also continues to work with the system I have invested a lot of money in.

Post Thanks / Like

You are right - 10 years ago they probably did not have much choice as they also needed camera manufacturing backup which they got from Fuji. But I just summon up a loss of value in their possible asset .
    A Leica proofs this, Zeiss and Sony proof this and I´m sorry, Fuji does need to proof this. The difference in the price of a XPro1 to a "branded" "Hasselblad/Zeiss" combo would easily be 1-2k $.

Just numbers.

Greetings from Germany
    Stefan
    Hi Stefan,

If you explain it like that it makes sense. Both Leica and Hasselblad have a brand name that is out there. Carl Zeiss probably does as well. I am not sure how much of that still matters though. I use Fuji lenses on the H and Schneider lenses on the Hy6. Both are equally good if not better than the Carl Zeiss lenses. Not that those are bad. They are definitely very good.

Thanks, Joris.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just numbers.

Greetings from Germany
    Stefan
    The Hasselblad branded Fuji XPan disproved that theory immediately.

Besides, we are talking about the MF category on this thread, and Fuji doesn't have to prove anything.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

As always a reality(quality) and the recognition on the market are 2 different pairs of shoes. The Fuji lenses are definitely good, I am 100% sure Fuji can build ANY grade of quality they ever want to build (it´s only a matter of cost and calculation) .

But their past and also their momentary portfolio (until the release of x-series especially XPro1) was oriented more to the consumer, compact, and superzoom range, definitely not even semipro. Their past time tries to get into semipro (DSLR) have failed (because of their sales organisation, not because of quality!). The Medium and largeformat branch has ceased to exist.

to get back to the core - it can be seen how things can go differently:

Just Posted: Sony Alpha SLT-A99 24MP full-frame camera preview: Digital Photography Review

brake the moving mirror dilemma, use cmos technology to it´s extents and show how things are really to be interpreted in a modern way.

regards
    Stefan
    Last edited by Stefan Steib; 12th September 2012 at 06:39.

Post Thanks / Like

So Stefan if I understand you correctly, it would be better for HB to move with Zeiss, rather than Fuji, because then their cameras / lenses could be sold for even more expensive prices? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I am not talking about the existing MF portfolio. I have already explained how I would see/position a Hasselblad EVIL -XPro1 mod product. It may be OK to just name it Hasselblad, lenses and body.
    To have a Zeiss badge on it may be even better, but as we all know now, this will not happen (unless a small wonder would take place).

Regards
    Stefan

Shelby Lewis

Why do we even need revolutionary?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

What keeps peaking my interest is that Zeiss 55mm 1.4 lens that was announced . Not sure where really that is going . Sure it could be a Nikon mount for a 56mpx sensor of the future but it could depending on IC be also used in a ala S2 type body that SOMEONE may announce. I'm keeping a open mind on all of this and a hand on my pocket until we hear all of the announcements coming. Something is up I just got this feeling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I will put this lens on my HCam day one of the Photokina and check (have a leaf Aptus II 8 -thanks to Yair as always !)

regards
    Stefan

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

As always a reality(quality) and the recognition on the market are 2 different pairs of shoes. The Fuji lenses are definitely good, I am 100% sure Fuji can build ANY grade of quality they ever want to build (it´s only a matter of cost and calculation) .

But their past and also their momentary portfolio (until the release of x-series especially XPro1) was oriented more to the consumer, compact, and superzoom range, definitely not even semipro. Their past time tries to get into semipro (DSLR) have failed (because of their sales organisation, not because of quality!). The Medium and largeformat branch has ceased to exist.

to get back to the core - it can be seen how things can go differently:

Just Posted: Sony Alpha SLT-A99 24MP full-frame camera preview: Digital Photography Review

brake the moving mirror dilemma, use cmos technology to it´s extents and show how things are really to be interpreted in a modern way.

regards
    Stefan
    Have you shot anything with the A99 you laud as the second coming?

The EVF is the same resolution as the A77 ... terrible ... especially after looking through the big bright A900 OFV ... the A99 has "creative modes" on it and more "get in the way junk" than any camera in history ... plus a ridiculous articulated LCD that'll take a degree from MIT to fold back up after using. Plus, they changed the proprietary hot-shoe mount which was supposed to be "revolutionary" to standard ISO which it should have been in the first place ... so any serious Sony shooter has to also buy the new HLV-60 fla$h. Perfect example of revolutionary and innovative technology no one wants.

Fuji's past? You mean like the zillion MF cameras they made including the innovative GX Pro that is still used with DBs? Hasselblad makes the cameras now as the world went digital. Either that, or they would have had to pair up with a back maker like Mamiya/Phase and Hasselblad/Imacon.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashdown View Post
    I don't think anyone has produced a 16 bit CMOS sensor yet which remains a key draw for MFD. It will be interesting if sensors go to 32 bit in the future and if there is any discernible difference.
    There isn't a discernible difference between 14 and 16 bit, let alone 14 and 32! (That isn't opinion, that's a property of light - with the read noise added to inherent shot noise, non cooled sensors don't have the DR to actually make use of 16 bits).

It's handy marketing though.

The thing that'll be interesting is what Leica and Pentax do to the colour filter arrays. DSLR CFAs are quite colourblind compared to MFD to improve high ISO performance, which is where a lot of the "CCD gives better colour" comes from. I hope they go with a less colourblind version, as that will give the closest apples to apples comparison we're ever likely to get.

Post Thanks / Like

Without any doubt the H5D-40 is an excellent camera but a price tag of $18K (without lens)... as if the D800 never happened...

Post Thanks / Like

H5D would be great camera if not its price. Sorry, but D800 is 6x times cheaper and not really worse. That is the problem for Hasselblad and Phase.

Post Thanks / Like

I do believe people are still willing to pay a premium for the H5D but 6x is a tough sell...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad H5D Announced!

And THIS is it ?

Larger buttons and better JPG´s and a new lens..... ?
    Come on this is a joke !

Pffffffffff - this is the hot air from the announcement leaving the
    tension zone............

Greetings from Germany
    Stefan
    Stefan ... you are tooo harsh there is a significant improvement - they promise a clip-on battery for view camera use... like they did ¿years? ago for the H4D-60.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shashin View Post
    I don't know how photographers put up with Alpa, Arca Swiss, Rodenstock, and Schneider. Imagine you have to reset the shutter manually after every exposure.
    You can get electronic shutters for pro cameras (Sinar eShutter £1000 + $1,500 per lens) .... and Hasselblad could take my advice and produce their 1/800th sec shutters in standard large format mounts, and get most of the tech-cam market?
    It is about time that manufacturers automated camera movements, especially for the price you pay. Or are tech camera manufacturers exempt from the need to innovate beyond the 19th century?
    So few photographers understand movements or what they could do for them... but this has been invented, and "he" says he is testing the production model ... are they marketing it yet? (I am not holding my breath any more).