Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaf Credo Coming in AFi Mount

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leaf Credo Coming in AFi Mount

Quote Originally Posted by yaya View Post
    Doug get your a** to hall 9.1 tomorow and you can shoot the thing (with a black body...)
    Yair, you gents should video and put on web!

Post Thanks / Like

That looks incredibly well made, I sold all of my Rollei gear a few years back, kicking myself now.

Does anyone know who will be stocking the Hy6II in either UK or Sweden/EU? I'd be interested in prices for a kit with a Credo back when they are available so need to find a dealer.

Cheers

Mat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjr View Post
    That looks incredibly well made, I sold all of my Rollei gear a few years back, kicking myself now.

Does anyone know who will be stocking the Hy6II in either UK or Sweden/EU? I'd be interested in prices for a kit with a Credo back when they are available so need to find a dealer.

Cheers

Mat
    You can always send a private message to yaya in above, he is product manager for Leaf. Or look for a Leaf agent here Mamiya Leaf Partners Europe

For Hy6 you can contact DHW direct (do note country codes are wrong, they should be +49 for Germany)
    Test reports and other information
    or DHW website
    DHW Fototechnik GmbH

Best regards,
    Anders

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Oh well, for me, I will stick with my "old" Aptus II 7 AFI back on my Sinar arTec.
    I would love the new LCD on the Credo, but since I only shoot in the field, and being extremely clumsy. I could not live without my rotating sensor and tilting LCD, even if the image preview is crap.
    At least I have the security of not having to worry about dropping my back or dealing with dust....

If I do anything in the future, I would be interested in a Aptus II 10 AFI..
    I will wait for prices to continue to fall.
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    Oh well, for me, I will stick with my "old" Aptus II 7 AFI back on my Sinar arTec.
    Just a note on this, I was told that Leaf currently has no plans to release a Credo 40 in the AFi mount, only the Credo 60 and 80.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    If I do anything in the future, I would be interested in a Aptus II 10 AFI..
    That is what I first looked at to upgrade my Aptus 65, which is same sensor as yours but a tad smaller crop. The 10 felt as primarily a gain in pixels. The jump to AFi-II 12 was a much larger step in image quality. Looking also at pricing difference and a longer keeping of 12 made me go with the 12.

Recommend you to have careful look.

Best regards,
    Anders