The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pre-loved Hasselblad?

tjv

Perhaps this is a silly question, but where I live digital MF is not well represented...

When Hasslelblad let you (lucky people) trade in your old gear, where does it go? Do Hasselblad service then recirculate this gear through their dealer network? If so, who are the dealers to contact to ask about what pre-loved gear is currently available and at what price? I can't actually recall ever seeing used 'Blad gear anywhere but here and on Ebay...

In the medium term I'm interested in building a business case for purchasing a MFD to replace my 4x5" workflow but before I approach dealers I wondered if there are any websites I should be looking at?

Thanks,
TJV

tjv

Great link, thanks! Never heard of them before but their prices seem sharp, or is that just me?

schuster

I've never bought anything from them, but KEH.com has been in business for a couple of decades specializing in used equipment. I have bought used equipment from bhphotovideo.com and the items consistently have been in better condition than they rated them, and shipping was two days.