Site Sponsors

Thread: Pre-loved Hasselblad?

Post Thanks / Like

Pre-loved Hasselblad?

Perhaps this is a silly question, but where I live digital MF is not well represented...

When Hasslelblad let you (lucky people) trade in your old gear, where does it go? Do Hasselblad service then recirculate this gear through their dealer network? If so, who are the dealers to contact to ask about what pre-loved gear is currently available and at what price? I can't actually recall ever seeing used 'Blad gear anywhere but here and on Ebay...

In the medium term I'm interested in building a business case for purchasing a MFD to replace my 4x5" workflow but before I approach dealers I wondered if there are any websites I should be looking at?

Thanks,
    TJV

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pre-loved Hasselblad?

Hi

In the UK there is the Pro Centre

Pro Centre - The Photographic Rental Company - digital media sales

They often have good deals on used Hasselblad gear, worth a look.

Cheers

Mat

Post Thanks / Like

Great link, thanks! Never heard of them before but their prices seem sharp, or is that just me?

Post Thanks / Like

Hasselblad also has "Certified Preowned" equipment on their website ( Certified Pre-Owned ) and the prices are reasonable. Capture Integration seems to have a lot of used backs and such.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I've never bought anything from them, but KEH.com has been in business for a couple of decades specializing in used equipment. I have bought used equipment from bhphotovideo.com and the items consistently have been in better condition than they rated them, and shipping was two days.