The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Breaking Hassleblad/Sony: "Lunar" mirrorless with sony E/A mount 5k EUR

rummenigge2

ohhhh noooo, this is really bad. i really looked forward to this.

now hasselblad is slapping their logo on some sony cams. like leica is doing with panasonic.

V

Vivek

I would rather take a non designer, functional camera over this. Camera looks really ugly.

Good news, anyway.

Paul Spinnler

Phase one: New DF body with "fine-tune" AF
Leica S: More buffer, half a stop higher iso and "better image quality"
Hasselblad: H5-D: Better focus and print-ready JPGs ...

Re-badged NEX-7, ugly as hell.

HAHAHA.

This can't be sustainable!

The best thing so far is the Leica M. But even then Sony will take the cake with their upcoming NEX-9 or what it is called for half the price.

rummenigge2

hasselblads future seems to be creating luxury accessories out of sony products.

"we are using carbon fiber, titanium, wood, leather and precious metals - including gold." won't make the cameras better and looking at the drawings better looking neither.

dammit.

MartinE

They seem to have lost it from my perspective. Guess I must be dumber than their marketing division. I am lost for words on this.

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Phase one: New DF body with "fine-tune" AF
Leica S: More buffer, half a stop higher iso and "better image quality"
Hasselblad: H5-D: Better focus and print-ready JPGs ...

Re-badged NEX-7, ugly as hell.

HAHAHA.

This can't be sustainable!

The best thing so far is the Leica M. But even then Sony will take the cake with their upcoming NEX-9 or what it is called for half the price.
This is a great boost for Leica M, for sure!

WTF? 1,000 Euro NEX-7 which looks far more elegant is turned into a circus clown outfit for 5,000 Euros!:wtf:

Anders_HK

Oh my God !!! :facesmack:

It reads "The Lunar is a celebration of the passion that the company's founder Victor Hasselblad had for photography," says Luca Alessandrini Hasselblad's new business development manager."

"embracing traditional Hasselblad state-of-the-art image capture combined with stunning Italian design features"

Mr. Alessandrini per his name sounds undoubtably Italian??? Should we assume he will not hold his position very long ??? :ROTFL:

Camera looks :loco:

Paul Spinnler

Even if whilst trying to pull a Leica (Panasonic re-badging) ... this just went horribly wrong. The re-branded Leica stuff is at least priced "reasonably" and doesn't look weird

Paul Spinnler

This makes no-sense for them. Hasselblad tries to be Leica because they can't innovate. They havent even managed to produce new backs that match Phase One's offerings. The only place near me where you can buy Hasselblad stuff is a professional photography store. I can't imagine professional photographers buying that camera. They would need a fancy hasselblad store in mayfair to sell this stuff. Probably you will be able to get it at Harrod's or something like that. This is just embarrassing for them.