The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phamiya 645III bricked - HELP!

Dale Allyn

Guy, I agree completely, if the voltage works, i.e. I think the body is getting 9v and the back is getting 7.2v. I don't know how difficult this would be to change, but obviously Canon is running their camcorders and such off of the same battery.

I don't care for the AAs. I carry an extra 6 or 12, but their a pain to mess with in the field with cold hands, etc. One can get an extra battery holder and pre-install them, but it's an awkward item in the bag. I'd love to see the solution you mention, it just seemed to logical to hope for. :D

D

ddk

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: Guy it's only a matter of time!

Seriously!
Sorry to see your frustration Tim, hopefully in time you'll work things out, who knew that capturing a brick wall was soooooo difficult!!!

tashley

Subscriber Member
Sorry to see your frustration Tim, hopefully in time you'll work things out, who knew that capturing a brick wall was soooooo difficult!!!
I know, I know - I'm hoping to move on to carved stone blocks soon, maybe eventually some stucco. I have ambitions.
:toocool:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I bricked an M8 once by bouncing it off cobblestones.
Very effective.
-bob