The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Does Anyone here use Behance?

Don't know if anyone here is using behance or not. But I have recently found that it is the best website displaying amazing photos and creations. I've found that it is a completely higher level than any other website before it. Apparently people are getting jobs from here. For anyone looking to try something to get a little more attention for your work, I highly recommend. And if not, just take a look as there are some amazing artists on behance.

Feel free to check out my behance as well :)
DosSantosLemone on Behance

The problem with Behance is that getting featured is too hit and miss. You have to be lucky to be noticed and selected out of the thousands of projects that are posted daily. And you need to be featured to have a chance of getting work.

FWIW, I'm here: Graham Mitchell on Behance
Luckily we got one of our projects featured. But I do agree with you, there are many projects on there that deserve to be featured while others that are featured do not deserve it at all!