The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 7 with p65+ export has green tint? HELP

Hey Everyone,
Just picked up my p65+. I'm extremely happy with the files coming from this back. I finished all my RAW editing last night and was very happy with the images in Capture One 7. However when I exported the photos as Tiff images (300 dpi, 16bit) the images have a green tint to them and the exposure was a little higher. This didn't happen before with my P25+ or my P30+.

Anyone know what is going on?

gazwas

Congratulations on the new P65+. I love mine still and it really is a stunning back and the IQ is amazing.

What software are you opening into, Photoshop?
Have you tried in preview for a comparison?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Sounds like a color management mismatch between C1 and PS. Make sure you have the same like Abobe 1998 or Prophoto color space set in both programs.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Make sure your C1-7 color management is set to "selected recipe" -- goto view>proof profile>selected recipe.

OK,
I have done everything you guys have said so far. My color profile is always in Adobe 1998. I had my c1 color management set to selected recipe. I then changed it to Adobe 1998 just to see and it still doesn't work. The colors are not even close. I have attached a screen shot.

I have tried preview - even worse than photoshop
I have tried Aperture - even worse than photoshop

Nothing seems to resemble the colors that are in my Capture One 7.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Did you reprocess it after you made the changes. I would also reset that image in C1 in case it's holding some settings.

gazwas

I'd try starting a new session and drag a copy of that RAW file into the new capture folder without any of the settings. Apply adjustments and re-process to see if that helps.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
First, exactly what all settings are inside your process recipe? Screenshot of that recipe would be helpful.

Second, did you use local adjustments or the HDR sliders? (If so, reprocess without those and see if the preview matches the output.)

Third, did you create a variant or compare variant, and by any chance are processing that? (If so, reprocess only the raw file itself and not a variant and compare.)

Just tried that still doesn't work. I tried in sessions instead of catalog this time. When I create the tiff then looked in output folder, the colors are all messed up again.

gazwas

I would now try deleting all your process recipies, quit C1 then trashing the Capture One preference files.