The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Thanks to Precision Camera Works & Arca-Swiss

Dear all

Thanks to Rod of Arca US who took the trouble to communicate with me for the clamp adjustment. With a little help of a screw driver, I managed to access the adjustment wheel when the clamp was squeezed as instructed by Rod.

I would like to thank all who are always here to share.:thumbs:

Best regards
Philip

Though Arca Swiss doesn't have any official website, Rod Klukas, the US Distributor of Arca Swiss, is just a phone call away, any question you have.

With help from Dave Gallagher of Capture Integration (my dealer) & Rod Klukas, I never had to wait too long to troubleshoot the issues I have encountered so far, and every time I had done something wrong due to the lack of experience with technical camera.

Subrata

stngoldberg

CI and Rod Klukas preformed a miracle for me last year. I dropped my Rodie 32 on some pavement; and although I was fortunate the glass wasn't damaged. the shutter was badly broken.
After I recovered from the increase in my blood pressure, I realized that I wanted to take the lens to Cuba in just a few months and the lens had to be repaired in Europe.
I sent the lens to Rod and he hand carried it to Germany as he was attending Photokina the following week. That was the good news; the bad news was that all of the Rodie people were going to be at the show for a few weeks. Rod emailed me that he didn't think that my lens would be available for my trip.
A few weeks and several begging emails later, Rod informed me that my lens was on the way back and would arrive a few days before my departure for Cuba.
Rod flattened out the learning curve for me on my Arca Swiss Rm3di journey-he always is available on the phone or by email and equally important, he has had all the answers to all of my questions.
Arca really doesn't need a website to communicate-they have a very competent human being
Stanley

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Rod is a class act and a nice chap as we say too. I had the pleasure of spending some time at a CI event in NE with him and this story doesn't surprise me at all.

From a Cambo perspective, and bear in mind I'm an Alpa guy (boo hiss ... I know), Rene Rook of Cambo is also a great person to deal with. Like Rod he's very knowledgeable and happy to share both the good and the bad. In general I've found the folks involved in the technical camera business to be some of the nicest I've come across. Those of who used to use Optechs Digital miss Paul Slocumb too.

And then there's Doug ... :thumbs: