The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 7.0.1 Released

Steve Hendrix

Update on 7.0.1 now from our blog:

http://captureintegration.com/capture-one-7-0-1-released-and-tested/

Our own Josh Epperson (or JWOW, as we refer to him) covers some of the highlights in detail, including

- Live View performance
- File Handling
- OpenCL Performance
- General Browsing/Catalog Handling
- Memory Handling

Download links:

http://captureintegration.com/download-archive/

This link will still serve when any dmg repairs occur. It also houses all available older versions of Capture One.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

Steve Hendrix

Update on 7.0.1 now from our blog:

Capture One 7.0.1 Released and Tested!

Our own Josh Epperson (or JWOW, as we refer to him) covers some of the highlights in detail, including

- Live View performance
- File Handling
- OpenCL Performance
- General Browsing/Catalog Handling
- Memory Handling

Download links:

Download Archive

This link will still serve when any dmg repairs occur. It also houses all available older versions of Capture One.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

Anyone encountering slow downloads or corrupted DMG's might try downloading from our archive. I've had several report that once they tried it from our archive, the download speed was better (about 2 minutes) and the DMG was not corrupted.

Download Archive

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

kdphotography

Steve,

I really like the idea of the CI Download archive. Nice touch. But I notice that at the bottom, it says "Mac only??" What about us PC workstation users?

We all know how much Dave Gallagher loves PC better....

:ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Saying you have a PC is like posting Cat pictures. You really want to admit to that. ROTFLMAO

Im joking of course

kdphotography

Damn. I'm clearing all those cat pictures outta the galleries now...

Uh, Steve---I was asking for a friend of mine....

Steve Hendrix

Damn. I'm clearing all those cat pictures outta the galleries now...

Uh, Steve---I was asking for a friend of mine....

Oh....we LOVE PC's! ;)

Just discussed this internally. It's a space issue (each download is about 300MB's). So, we've decided that we will add at least the current version download for PC format to this archive section. It should be up as a link by the end of the day. For older PC versions, you'll need to access the Phase One website archive.

Hope that helps.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

Stefan Steib

thanks Steve

much appreciated, just downloaded this from your site and it works like a charm. It opens faster, shows previews now (other than the 7.0 which was stuck at the opening of my Images folder and went into limbo).

Now we can talk..... and test. I just wonder why they didn´t take their time, test this before releasing 7.0 and doing a proper working release from the beginning..... :confused:

regards
Stefan

N

NewbieMF

I just bought a 28mp Mamiya from a local photographer and capture1 6 was included with it, I downloaded the trial of 7 and it would let me work on jpegs and now that I downloaded 7.1 some of my jpegs look dark and have a sign that looks like a pencil with a circle and a line through it, now I can't do anything to them in the trial version.
Did I do something wrong?