The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ Interactive Book now Available

Hello All,

Phase One can now announce that their first interactive (iBook) product guide is available on iTunes for the iPad.

The IQ Back covers the primary features and functionality of Phase One IQ Series digital backs. The ibook guide is an ideal tool for IQ back owners to learn new features and use for reference purposes and because it is designed in the iBook format, all the content including the videos can be viewed offline once it is downloaded.

Please download the guide from iTunes here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-iq-back/id586608657?ls=1

David

neil

Dave,

The book has been placed only in the iTunes US store. This means its not available for download to those outside US using another countries iTunes Store.
Could the book be made available in the other stores.

Kindest regards

Neil

Dave,

The book has been placed only in the iTunes US store. This means its not available for download to those outside US using another countries iTunes Store.
Could the book be made available in the other stores.

Kindest regards

Neil
Hi Niel,

I am in the UK and I just successfully downloaded the book to iTunes.

There should be no restrictions on countries as far as I am aware.

Can you try again.

David

neil

Dave,

I am in Japan so am forced to use the apple Japan store. I can view the US store but when i try to download It says the book is not available in the Japan store and does not let me download.

There must be some setting when you upload the books to specify which stores or regions to make it available to.

Kindest regards

Neil

For Neil's benefit and anyone else in Japan ->

Apple permits us to upload to 50 countries but for some reason Japan is not one of them. I don't have the answer as to why. Maybe language support or other local issues.

Neil - ill send you a PM to see if we can work around it.

D

neil

Dave,

Thank you for your help on this.

Please clear some space on your forum inbox and I will send you a message.

Kindest regards

Neil

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Dave,

I am in Japan so am forced to use the apple Japan store. I can view the US store but when i try to download It says the book is not available in the Japan store and does not let me download.

There must be some setting when you upload the books to specify which stores or regions to make it available to.

Kindest regards

Neil
I have the same problem in Canada. When I go to the CDN store, it doesn't have it.

Bill