The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei Alert! New Coco Chanel TV Ad

DeckardTrinity

I was actually hoping that, after she "escaped", that she was going to turn around and point the Hy6 back at the photog, but alas! :toocool:

bensonga

Rollei? What Rollei? It was the unusual beige colored bevel drive Ducati 750 and it's rider that caught my eye. Definitely.

Gary

Last edited:

yaya

The production took place about 2 yrs ago and the ad agency hired the AFi kit from one of our UK dealers. The brief specifically listed AFi in it. IIRC they took 3 lenses along.

bensonga

I'm ok with a beige Ducati, as long as Keira Knightley is astride it, wearing that suit....

It adds a certain understated, yet sporty, elegance to the commercial. Red would be too much. Silver might have looked good....like my 1998 Ducati 900FE.

I shouldn't have sold this bike....ever. :(