The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One 645DF battery availability?

kdphotography

Try, https://captureintegration.com/product-category/ciaccessories/

Pay particular attention to the minor design differences in the EJJI and Phase branded lithium ion battery. Battery performance appears to be identical (lasts forever!) but the chargers are not interchangeable. EJJI works great in the DF body, and I believe most quirks are power issues that are mostly resolved by this battery pack (or at the very least use Energizer Lithium AAs).

I know that the new Phase branded DF+ battery will not fit into the EJJI charger base (tried it this past weekend at CI in Carmel) and could not get a good fit on an EJJI li ion battery into a DF+ body, although I did not fiddle with it long.

ken

malmac

Craig

I have just purchased the Ejji battery for our 645DF - the first set that came did not fit - sent them back and the dealer sent me a new set - they both fit perfectly - do not have to be forced in, just a neat fit as one would expect.

Mal